CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Love At Fourth Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“VIP Ticket to Wanna One’s World Tour.” Yoojung read the text word by word.

Right at that moment, her eyes widened at the sight of Wanna One’s World Tour Concert ticket. She was happy and shocked at the sight of the ticket. She had no idea of where the ticket came from or who bought it.

Yoojung ran out from her room and saw Bogum was sitting on the living room, reading the newspaper and drinking his tea.

“Did you buy this for me?” Yoojung asked.

“What is that?” Bogum acted dumb.

“It’s a concert tour to a Korean boyband.” Yoojung said.

“I can’t help but to notice your admiration towards the billboard with their faces on it.” Bogum drink his tea.

Yoojung covered in excitement and her smiling eyes appeared in an instance. She jolted in happiness to know that she would be able to see her husband

"But." Bogum interrupt her celebration.

"But?" yoojung asked.

"You need to do a good job in impressing my dad." Bogum answered.

"Your dad?" Yoojung asked.

"We will eat dinner with him tonight. I'll have my maid send your dress to your room." Bogum put his cup down and stood up.

"But I barely know anything about you.” Yoojung said.

“You will.” Bogum smiled and walked away.

“I will?” Yoojung asked while pointing at herself.

[YOOJUNG’S POV]

I didn’t understand by his previous words.

How would I know anything about him? All I know that he is the richest guy in the school and how he can be a jerk and a gentleman in two different days.

I try to analyze his words in my head as I walk back to my room and as I opened the door, I saw a big white box with silver ribbon on top and a pile of papers beside it. I walked closer to the bed and opened the box, and there was a beautiful white silk dress inside. I pulled the dress upwards, out from the box and there was nothing to cover the back.

“IT’S BACKLESS” I squealed in excitement.

As I was looking at the details from the dress, I notice there’s a neon pink sticky note on top of the pile of papers which attract my attention. I gently put the dress on the bed and took the pink sticky note.

# I hope you like the dress. You can keep it. And here are some of the things you might want to read about me. See you tonight. – Bogum #

I pasted the notes back on the blanket and took the pile of papers and start scanning the text through the pages. I started to memorize the important dates like when he asked me out, when he was born, when he proposed me, but I can’t help but to find some amusing self-made statements.

“First kiss was when Bogum proposed…”

“… which leads to our first .”

“WHAT?”

“What is this…”

But then I remembered how he bought me Wanna One’s concert ticket and even gave me this white beautiful dress. That scene never happened in the first place so I tried to accept what he wrote on the paper.

I started to read more of the text on the paper and I was reading the childhood story o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter