Chapter 2

Untitled (Can't think of any title)

Jinyoung woke up early to prepare Mark's breakfast before the latter goes to work. Jinyoung loves to take care of his partner. He always makes sure that Mark's ready for his work. Flashbacks of what happened yesterday came up while he's cooking.

'I thought Mark loved me all this time. I guess I'm wrong. I guess I just assumed everything.' Jinyoung is spacing out and he didn't notice that Mark is sitting in the dining area waiting for his breakfast.

"Jinyoung, are you okay?" Mark asked as he noticed that Jinyoung is spacing out. This makes Jinyoung snapped back.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Jinyoung lied. He wanted to tell Mark everything what he saw and heard, but he just can't. He doesn't want Mark to notice that he knows everything. "Eat up! You might be late if you just stare at me like that."

Mark started eating. He noticed that his partner is not eating anything.

"Aren't you going to eat Jinyoung? Mark asked.

"I'm already full, I ate before I cook." Jinyoung answered. "Also, hurry up. It's almost 8 o'clock. You must be on your way to work at this time."

". I'm late." Mark exclaimed.

"Go now, I will take care of this. Take care, I love you Mark. " Jinyoung said.

"I'll go now." Mark replied.

Jinyoung noticed that Mark didn't said 'I love you' to him and that gives Jinyoung pain in his left chest. 'I guess he doesn't really love me. It's always Wendy. It's always Wendy.'

Jinyoung went to Mark office because Mark left some documents in their room. He wanted to hand the document to his partner, but to his surprise, he saw Mark and Wendy again, having their own world without noticing him.

"Why aren't you going inside Jinyoung?" Momo said, Jinyoung's girl bestfriend since high school, as she saw Jinyoung and asked.

"I don't think I should bother him, he's busy." Jinyoung replied. "Can you just give this to him? And don't tell him that I came here."

"Okay Jinyoung."

Momo knows everything. She's my bestfriend since high school together with Jaebum. Jinyoung tells his bestfriend everything that is happening. She even knows that Jinyoung is pregrant with Mark's baby, but Momo didn't want to meddle with Jinyoung's life because the latter asked Momo not to.

Jinyoung went home with a heavy heart. He called his other bestfriend, Jaebum, to tell everything to him. Jinyoung heared the doorbell and open the door for Jaebum. He knows that Jaebum is the one behind the door because he didn't expect any visitor except Jaebum.

Jinyoung told Jaebum everything and the latter is very mad at Mark. He wanted to go to Mark and punch everything but Jinyoung stopped him.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked, worrying about his pregnant bestfriend.

"I'm will be okay... for the child." Jinyoung answered.

"Does he even know that you're pregnant?" Jaebum asked again.

"No." Jinyoung said while looking down.

"You're not gonna tell him, are you?" Jaebum asked.

"I don't think he should know. He doesn't love me. Maybe he doesn't want this child. I heard him Jaebum. I heard him say that he still loves Wendy. He even said it to me when he thought that I was sleeping." Jinyoung suddenly cried.

Jaebum doesn't know what to do or say to Jinyoung but to his to instinct, he calmed the latter and stopped him from crying.

Jinyoungfell asleep on Jaebum shoulders.