Chapter 1

Untitled (Can't think of any title)

It's been two years since the two men have been in a relationship, and they lived in the same house since they were engaged last year. The last two years of them being in a relationship is what other people called destiny or true love. The two shows their love for each other almost every time that their friends always made fun of them. They were happy until, one night when Jinyoung caught Mark having an affair to a girl. What breaks Jinyoung's heart is that he brought the girl to their house, to their very own bedroom.

Mark thought that Jinyoung will be home in 7pm so he brought the girl to their house and made to the girl. But, Mark didn't know is that Jinyoung is in the house, watching them doing those things in their very own bed, while crying and holding his tummy. 

Jinyoung went to the hospital because he didn't feel well. He feels nauseous and he vomits almost every morning. Jinyoung is very happy that he is having Mark's baby in his tummy. He wanted to surprise his partner with the news, but he is more surprised on what he saw in their bedroom.

"Baby, I think Daddy is having fun with a girl in our room. I think we will be sleeping in the guest room for today." Jinyoung said while caressing his tummy, thinking he was really talking to his baby. Jinyoung went down to the kitchen to cook for their food, leaving the two to finish what they were doing.

After a few minutes, the two went down and to Mark's surprise; Jinyoung is cooking in the kitchen. The latter smiles widely to his partner and lead him to the dining area with the girl, to Jinyoung's surprise is Mark's ex-girlfriend - Wendy. Jinyoung didn't show any emotion that will lead to Mark's suspicion that he caught the two.

"Have a seat you two and wait for a few more minutes. The food is almost ready." Jinyoung said facing his back to his partner. He doesn't want Mark to notice that he shed a tear while cooking.

The three ate silently. After they finished eating, Jinyoung went to the sink and to wash the dishes and Mark offers to accompany Wendy to her house. As Jinyoung is washing the dishes, tears are flowing from his eyes.

'Does Mark still love me? Does he even care for my feelings anymore? Does he even think of me before he done that?' These questions doesn't leave Jinyoung's mind. 'I guess Mark doesn't love me anymore.' He concluded.

After he finished washing the dishes, he went to the guest room to rest. He doesn't want to lie down on the bed where Mark made with someone and cheated on him. Tears are shedding from his eyes as he remembered what happened earlier, and he cried until he fell asleep.

Mark came home after he dropped Wendy to her home. He went to their bedroom and didn't see Jinyoung. He went to the guest room to look for the latter and he saw Jinyoung sleeping. He slowly went closer to his partner and saw that Jinyoung cried. Mark is shocked to see his partner in that state, thinking 'Maybe he saw me and Wendy earlier.'

"I'm sorry Jinyoung I think I still love Wendy." He said while caressing Jinyoung's hair. Mark didn't know is that Jinyoung woke up when the door opened.

A tear suddenly escaped Jinyoung's eyes.