Chapter 6

Untitled (Can't think of any title)

Mark gets up and freshens himself a little bit for he is going to a flower shop to buy flowers for Jinyoung. Mark decided to buy white roses for Jinyoung. He read that white roses symbolize true love. He wanted to tell Jinyoung that he is his true love.

Mark plans to secretly send those flowers to Jinyoung and pretends to be his secret admirer.

Jinyoung, on the other hand, is busy cleaning his house for who knows why. He just wanted to clean his house since he has nothing to do and for him to avoid thinking about his baby.

Jinyoung suddenly stop cleaning when he heard the doorbell. He wasn't expecting someone to come, since he told his friends that he will have a general house cleaning for the day. What surprised him is the delivery boy holding a bouquet of white roses.

"Good Morning Sir, is there any Jinyoung living here?" The delivery boy asked.

"Uhh... Yes, why? " Jinyoung asked.

"Can I meet him? The one who wants me to deliver it to Jinyoung said that this bouquet must be delivered directly to him." The boy replied.

"I am Jinyoung." Jinyoung said.

"O, okay sir, you must sign this paper for you to receive this bouquet." The boy said.

"Okay." Jinyoung said as he signed the paper. "By the way, who sent this?"

"I don't know who he is sir. It's just handed to the owner of our courier company. He knows who sent this but he didn't tell me who. Sorry sir." The boy said.

"O, okay." Jinyoung replied.

To Jinyoung's curiosity, he looks for a card that is attached to the flower, and he saw one.

'Your smile, your eyes, the way you laugh, the way you talk, the way you walk........

I could stare at you forever'

- Y

Jinyoung is confused on who will send flowers to him. All he knows is that he doesn't have any lover or any suitor in the first place. Who send those flowers to him?

Next day

Another gift was sent to Jinyoung. This time, it's a human sized Toothless (A Night Fury in How to train your dragon). There was another card attached to it.

'True Love is eternal; it is equal and pure. It is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.' (Honore de Balzac)

You're always in my heart. I Love you and I want to grow old with you.

- I

Jinyoung is curious about the person who sends these things to him. He wanted to know who that person is. He badly wanted to.

'True love bears all, endures all and triumphs.' (Dada Vaswani)

- E

This time, it's just a card that was sent, but he felt something inside him that lightens his day. He felt happy knowing that someone is having a crush on him. He felt that he's a valuable person. He felt that he deserves to be loved.