Chapter 7

Untitled (Can't think of any title)

Another gift was sent to him. It is a small box that is screaming 'love'. The box is perfectly designed and it is suited his taste. He squealed when he opened the box, it is the necklace he really wanted. It is a necklace with a music note pendant. Jinyoung is a big fan of music. He loves to listen to music, sing and dance. Since he's in his elementary days, he loves to do everything related to music.

Another card is attached to the box.

I know music is your first love. Can I be your only love?

- N

Jinyoung is itching to know who sent those gifts to him. He wanted to express his gratitude to that person, for those gifts he gave and for making him feel like he's a person deserved to be loved, to be cared and to be treasured.

After he read the note, something came up in his mind. He went to the drawer next to his bed, where he keeps the other cards. He thought that those letters are the clue to the identity of the person who gives those things to him.

Y – I – E – N

'Yien? Who is Yien? I don't think it's a Korean name. Is that person not Korean? How come he knows me? And he's fluent in Korean.' Jinyoung thought to himself. Suddenly his phone beeped, signaling that someone texted him.

'Unknown Number'

- Did you get my gifts?

- Yes I got those. Thanks.

- Glad you liked it.

- I loved those things, especially the necklace.

- By the way, you're name's Yien?

- Yes, my name's Yien.

- You're not Korean, are you?

- Actually I'm Taiwanese, but I am born and raised in Los Angeles.

- Oh, Okay... Thank you for the gifts. Got to go, still have things to do.

- Glad you love those. Save my number. Let's talk again sometime.

(Save the number and name 'Yien')

Jinyoung feels happy that he finally knows the name of the person that gave those things to him. Even though he didn't meet the person, he felt like he fell in love to that person. Now, he badly wanted to meet the person. He wanted to know how he knows him. He wanted to know how that person looks.