Chapter 9

Untitled (Can't think of any title)

Jinyoung was shocked to know that Yien is Mark. He suddenly rose up from his seat and prepared to leave. Before he reached the door, Mark stopped him.

"Can we talk Jinyoung? Please." Mark pleaded.

"There's nothing for us to talk about Mark." Jinyoung answered.

"I love you Jinyoung. I thought I still love Wendy, but it's you all the time. I was just overwhelmed by her presence." Mark confessed that make Jinyoung stopped.

Jinyoung can't deny that he still loves Mark, but his pride ate him. He removed Mark's hand from his wrist and runaway crying.

Without Jinyoung's knowledge, Mark followed him until he reached his house. Before Jinyoung closed the door, Mark stopped it. Mark entered Jinyoung's house and trapped the latter in his arms.

"What are you doing Mark? Can you please stop?" Jinyoung pleaded while crying. Mark caresses Jinyoung's face and removes his tears.

"Jinyoung don't cry. Whenever I see you crying, it hurts like hell. I fully regretted what I have done. I still love you Jinyoung, I still do. And I will not leave until you talk to me." Mark said.

Jinyoung keeps crying and he doesn't know what to do or to say to Mark.

"Jinyoung... I'm sorry... I really am. I don't know what to do for you to forgive me. I wanted to be with you again. I want us to be back together. I love you Jinyoung. I love you very much that it tortures me to see you crying like this. Please talk to me Baby, please." Mark said.

Jinyoung is shocked to know that truth, that Mark loves him. He thought that it is Wendy all those times. He has no idea that Mark loves him. Mark also said that 'he thinks he's still in love with Wendy.'

"You loved me, Mark? But why did you do those things? Why did you hurt me? I lost my baby Mark because of what you've done. Do you think it's easy for me to be back with you? Do you think it's easy for me to forgive you? Months ago, you didn't pursue me Mark. You should've stayed even though I pushed you. You should've made me feel that you loves me and cares for me. But newsflash, you didn't. When I said that you must leave, you just leave. You didn't fight your way or make ways to be with me. You just leave Mark, you just leave." Jinyoung said.

"I'm so sorry Jinyoung. I don't know what to do whenever you pushed me. Guilt eats me up whenever I see you lying in the hospital bed. I can't see you like that. But believe me; I always visit you in the hospital. I only show up every time you're asleep. You can even ask our friends, they know." Mark said.

"But still, you made me feel like you don't care for me, that you don't love me. You should've made me feel loved but you made me feel the other way." Jinyoung said.

"But, I love you Jinyoung. I love you so much. That's why I made my decision to make you mine again. That's I send those gifts to you. That's why I send those letters to you. I want you to feel love even though you don't know that it's me. I texted you every day to let you know that I love you." Mark said.

Jinyoung can't deny that he still loves Mark. He didn't think that Mark loves him. Actually, he can't think right now. All he knows is that Mark is with him right now, telling him that Mark loves him and Mark wants them to be back together. 'Should I give him another chance? Does he deserve another chance?' Jinyoung asked himself. Jinyoung went back to everything Yien-slash-Mark did. He really felt that Mark loves him. So Jinyoung decided to give Mark a second chance. 'Everybody deserves a second chance right?' Jinyoung thought. But this is the last chance he will give Mark.

"Okay Mark, I will give you another chance." Jinyoung said.

Mark stares wide-eye to Jinyoung.

"Really Jinyoung? Really?" Mark asked.

"Don't you want to? Okay I changed my mind. I will not give you --" Mark kissed Jinyoung.

"Thank you Jinyoung... Thank you... I love you..." Mark said as he leans forward to Jinyoung.

"Stop. Don't you think it's easy for you to get me back? Don't you think you should court me again?" Jinyoung said.

"Oh right. I will court you again Jinyoung. I will do everything I can just to make you mine again. Thank you for the chance you gave me. You will never regret that you gave me that chance." Mark said happily.

"I expected flowers every day." Jinyoung jokingly said.

"Yes Jinyoung, I will give you flowers every day, even chocolates and plushies if you want." Mark said.