Chapter 3

Untitled (Can't think of any title)

Jinyoung didn't tell Mark that he's pregnant. Jinyoung goes to the hospital for a check-up alone. He does everything related to the baby alone. He didn't ask Mark to accompany him. He didn't want to burden his partner because he knows that Mark's busy.

"Jinyoung, you're baby's healthy and strong. I noticed that you're doing this alone. Does the father knows you're pregnant?" the doctor asked.

"No doc." Jinyoung answered. "I don't want to be a burden to him. I don't want to bother him, now that I know that he doesn't love me. He loves his ex-girlfriend."

"Okay Jinyoung, I understand. But please, be careful with yourself. Don't stress yourself. Don't think of anything that will make you sad or hurt because it may affect the baby." The doctor said.

"Yes doc."

On his way home, he saw Mark and Wendy having lunch at a romantic restaurant. He saw that the two are intimate with what they are doing and it hurts him. When he arrived home, he just went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. He's craving for some macaroni but to his disappointment, there is no macaroni in the fridge so he went to a convenient store to look for some macaroni.

On his way home, after he bought the macaroni, he saw Mark entering their house. Few minutes later, he saw Mark leaving. 'Why is he at home at this hour? And where is he going to?' Jinyoung asked himself. His guts told him to follow his partner, so he did.

After an hour following Mark, he ended up in front of Wendy's house. Jinyoung felt the pain in his chest again. His heart wants to give up on following them but his mind doesn't want to. His mind wants to know where the two are going.

After following them, they ended up in a water park. The very place Jinyoung wants to have a date with Mark. He felt the pain again, but this time it is more painful to the point that he wanted to give up. But the thought of his baby having no father kills him more. He doesn't want his baby to grow without knowing his father. But what can he do? Mark doesn't love him. It's always Wendy. From the very beginning, it was Wendy.

Tears continue shedding and it blurred his eyesight. Without noticing, there is a car approaching towards his direction and then everything went black.

At the hospital

Jinyoung woke up from the noise around him. When he opened his eyes, he saw his friends. Jaebum, Momo, Youngjae, Bambam, Jackson and Yugyeom are there but his partner is nowhere at sight.

"What happened?" Jinyoung asked.

"You don't remember anything Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked.

"No?" Jinyoung answered confused.

"You were hit by a car near the waterpark Jinyoung." Jackson said.

"What happened hyung? Why are you there in the waterpark? You should've stayed at home. We know everything hyung. Jaebum-hyung told us earlier." Youngjae asked.

"I saw Mark with Wendy earlier. They went to the waterpark. I think they went on a date." Jinyoung cried.

Mark came in rushing in the room provided for Jinyoung, but a punch from Jaebum welcomed him.

"What the? Why the hell did you do that Jaebum?" Mark exclaimed.

"You sure have the guts to still go here after what you have done." Jaebum said.

"What are you talking about Jaebum?" Mark asked.

"We know everything Mark." Jaebum answered. "We know that you had with Wendy in your room. We know that you still love Wendy. We know what happened in your office. We know that you went to the water park with Wendy to have a date."

"How? How did you know? Does Jinyoung know?" Mark asked.

"Jinyoung knows it all. He's the one who told us everything." Jaebum answered.

Mark was shocked to what Jaebum said. All this time he thought that Jinyoung doesn't know. He thought that he can freely date Wendy if he want to, without Jinyoung noticing or having any knowledge about it.

"And you know what happened because of it? Jinyoung had an accident. He was hit by a car and that lost his baby." Jaebum said.

"Baby? What baby?" Mark asked confusingly.

"Jinyoung is pregnant with your baby, ." Momo said angrily at Mark.

Mark looked at Jinyoung sympathetically.

"Don't Mark. Don't look at me like that. I don't need your sympathy right now." Jinyoung shouted.

"Jinyoung..... I'm sorry. I didn't know." Mark said.

"You didn't know because I didn't tell you. I don't have the guts to tell you because of what I saw that day in the bedroom. Honestly, I still wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant, but when you said that you still love Wendy. I lose all the hope that you loved me, so I didn't tell you. Could you please leave now? I don't want to see you anymore." Jinyoung said.

Jinyoung took his ring, the symbol of their engagement, from his finger and gave it to Mark.

"We should end this Mark. We should cancel our engagement. You must marry the person you love. Go and live with Wendy. Let's break up Mark. I can't do this anymore. I can't hold you anymore. I can't fight anymore knowing that I am the only one who's fighting, knowing that I am the only one who's loving in this relationship. The baby is the only one that keeps me holding onto you, hoping that you will love me. Since the baby's gone, you're free now Mark. You can do anything you want without me. You don't have to worry yourself. You don't have to think about me. You can live happily with Wendy. Good luck Mark. Be happy."

Jinyoung suddenly burst into tears.