idiots

4 en 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's a boring day for the idiots— whoops, sorry. 

Oh, again.

It's a very spectacular day for the guys, as they fried themselves under the sun. You know why? Hansol was the one who started it. He pulled them with him to go on a mall, saying that they should have to hangout and because it's Sunday, time to buy his precious kisses. Like, what the hell? Now, they're suffering under the wrath of the most hottest thing existing in the wholeeeee existence, the sun (actually donghyuck lol. nvm). Goodluck, my boys. 

“Why aren't there any buses stopping here?! Ugh! My precious skin is burning!” Ten shouted, clinging on Taeyong's arm like his life was depended on him. “It was said that many buses were cleared since they didn't follow the rules and regulations properly. I don't really know.” Ten whined when he heard that from Taeil, tugging on Taeyong's shirt. (shoots Ten a malicious look <<) 

“This is ing ridiculous! We could have driven the car on the house!” 

“Shut up. All of the car keys are with the drivers, you idiot. They have an off this day so no car.” Yuta interjected, flicking his fingers on Ten's lips. Yeah, the drivers bring their keys so that the idiots have to know how to commute. The Thai groaned in pain, giving Taeyong a glance, but the other didn't seem to have taken an interest in him. He pouted, then tugged on Taeyong's shirt again. The older was broken from his thought and looked at the other, like asking. Ten made his eyes like pleading.

“Can we go home now?” He asked, jutting his bottom lip out. Taeyong had resisted the urge to...... kis— no, push Ten. He hesitated, but slowly nodded making the latter smile so wide that can BLIND the WHOLE world, except for Taeyong, as usual. “Uh, can you let go of me?” 

“Ah, sorry.” Ten slipped his arms out of Taeyong's, blushing. “Hey, guys, let's go home.” 

“Already?! I want to go to the mall!” Hansol shook his head so fast, his hair was striking on Jaehyun's face. The other slapped him hard for him to stop and huffed. “Ooh, that hurts.” Johnny commented with his usual goofy smile. Hansol scoffed.

“Let's go. All the buses were full and we have no car to drive, so, we'll go home.” Taeyong insisted. Hansol frowned, but when Yuta pinched his ear, he lost. He removed the Japanese's fingers away with a glare. Yuta just rolled his eyes. 

“So, care to walk already instead of staying here under the striking sun? You can blabber along the way.” Doyoung suggested. Most of them nodded and Johnny was the first one who walked, pulling Taeil with him and letting his big body cover the older's smaller frame so that it wasn't too hot for Taeil. Nice move, Jonathan Seo.

“This is really sad.” Hansol said, making some of them roll their eyes out of irritation. Jaehyun walked closer to Doyoung and huffed. The bunny like guy chuckled, earning a confused look from Jaehyun. He shook his head but still continued on chuckling. 

“Why? Is there something on my face or what?” Jaehyun asked.

“Your face. It's burning red.” Jaehyun immediately fetched his phone and opened it to the camera and heck, his face was really toasted. Like, his face was burnt to red. “ Hansol. Why didn't I put sunblock?!”

“Because you didn't put sunblock.” Doyoung shrugged before handing him a handkerchief. “Take this for a mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter