idiots

4 en 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeil looked at the Japanese guy, irritated. “Unnies~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Taeil noona and Ten noona, can you give me digits-- I mean your cellphone numbers?” Yuta teased, he was laughing all along when the two was being chased by the girl. Who would thought that they will say that, right? It was all because of that girl who were following them while shouting 'oppa'. If they could only do something bad to that female, hays. Ten was just on his seat, silently giggling while he was still blushing. He won't forget this day, where his dream happened. To be piggy back ride by his one and only, Taeyong. *whispers* there's no forever. Hakhak.

Taeil finally spoke, “Shut up, Yuta. I'll tape your lips.” That was the cue that the Japanese guy should tape his own lips. He will not wait for the older guy, because he will do it by his self. He's just scared at at raging Taeil, yah know. While the two was teasing and throwing some 'threats' to each other, there was Doyoung, who looked naturally bored with big eyebag-- I mean, with big eyes. Huehue. He was just murmuring something, it was their last lecture from the teacher who's height was taller than Taeil, Yuta and Ten. Doyoung was the only one who's tall at them. You know, the three wanted someday, to be taller than Doyoung. But the bunny guy think that they will not succeed. How cruel world was.

“Yooohhoooo!” The other four guys, the handsome idiots, walked in the scene. They took the chairs who were not occupied by their other classmates and brought it to where the others were. “So, how was your first day?” Johnny asked, while Taeil rolled his eyes. He remembered that girl again. Ten chuckled, seeing the older's sour look in his eyes and salty face. He can be a flavor for chips now. Hakhak. Hansol still didn't stopped from eating his kisses. What a chocolate lover. Tsk. While he was eating, there were Jaehyun and Taeyong, who were playing Mobile Legends on their phone but couldn't even support their team and kill their enemy. They should just get a better life and never play that game again. Their team will lose, probably.

“Argh! That Layla! I can't kill her!” Jaehyun irritatedly said. Well, who will not be angry if you can't kill your enemy? Idiots only. Huehue. “Get a niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee life!” Doyoung suddenly muttered, he's on red day-- jk. But really, he don't like that games on their phone, that PVP game or what ever you called it, all he wanted is the Flappy Bird. He wished that it should came back on the App Store. He missed his flying not-so-idiot bird. Really, really, cruel world. 

“What is nice life if you can't kill your enemy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Johnny teased, he started on tapping something on Taeyong's phone and we can hear a 'You slayed an enemy!'. First time, first time. *whispers* but it was Johnny who killed the Roger. You can see on his records that he had 1 kill, 12 deaths, and a 0 support. Wow, what an intellectual. Clap, clap. 

“Okay, enough.” Hansol murmured through his chewing. He placed his bag of chocolate on the side and pulled Jaehyun's phone on the other's hand. He started playing the game and the others were amaze at how he killed the enemies. Johnny also took Taeyong's and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter