they're

4 en 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Heyo! Hi mine friends! What ya doin'?” Jaehyun shouted, he placed his arm over Doyoung's shoulder. Ten immediately smiled at Doyoung like he's teasing him. The guy blushed, deep red, and removed Jaehyun's arm away from him. Probably, the Thai guy will never let him live peacefully after that. Jaehyun looked so curious, though, and placed his arms again. 

“You still speak english with wrong grammars.” Johnny snorted.

“Because I live in America for four years and that's why I'm here, man.” Jaehyun smirked as the older rolled his eyes. It's true, that he once lived in the western part of this world. He's been there since he was four years old and came back to South Korea by the time he's eight. “Oh, shut up. That's the only sentence you knew with a right grammar.” Johnny snapped.

Jaehyun laughed. The others only stared at them, mind swirling like a tornado, the cause was Jaehyun's broken english. Doyoung was willing to help him learning though, he've known english and its grammar for at least a year now. Yuta, on his side, caught him staring at Jaehyun's face. The Japanese guy smirked secretly.

“Doyoung here can teach you though! He knew basic grammar and how to speak english! You can also have lovey do--” Yuta got a mind-numbing pain on his back, courtesy of Doyoung. The sound of pain nearly echoed around them. Ten's laughing while Taeil just scratched his nail on the side of his neck. 

“Like, what the Doyoung!”

Doyoung swished his hand on Yuta's face, like he didn't care. The people around them laughed. “Don't mind him.” He muttered. Jaehyun pinched his cheeks, muttering some english words he couldn't hear. “You're really cute!” 

“I'm not cute, Jaehyun.” He removed the guy's fingers away from his cheek, the tingling pain was there, of course. Taeyong interrupted them with a cough. “PDA.” He said. 

“You're just jealous that you didn't have someone who you can PDA with.” Hansol teasingly muttered. Taeyong rolled his eyes and just focused on his phone. Imagine it, after three months that Ten and his friends moved on their home, they became close already. Well, it's not a surprise though, they're idiots and they were really compatible with each other. 

“Anyway, don't mind Hansol and Taeyong.” Johnny interrupted, he placed his arms on the table in front. Ready to talk but was interrupted. Poor Johnny 2k18.

“Johnny, buy me a food.” Taeil muttered, then he took Johnny's hand to make the guy look at him. The older was pouting, showcasing his pouty lips that Johnny would love to kiss. He had to forget about the attempt of kissing Taeil, but he just can't. Now that the guy was all kissable beside him. He let out a whisper of curse word. He thought that, what Taeil thinks about them was all platonic. Poor Johnny 2.0 2k18.

Jaehyun looked at them with a smirk, and pressed his lips against Doyoung's ear. A deep red blush was creeping out of Doyoung's face right now. How can Jaehyun blatantly do that in front of their friends? They aren't even lovers. Doyoung was so shy but he can't push the younger away. Ten's mouth was agape while the others looked at them seriously, he can feel that Jaehyun moved his lips. “Looks like Johnny hyung is a coward.” The guy muttered, the soft flesh gliding on his ear.

Jaehyun finally removed those sinful lips while Doyoung coughed. That's it? That's all he gonna say? He grasped Jaehyun's arm then took it away from his shoulder and distanced himself. “Oh look, what have just I watched?” Ten murmured. 

“Some love birds.” Yuta exclaimed, making Doyoung cough more. There was still the blush and it seemed like it will not disappear soon. Johnny stopped on watching them when he heard Taeil whining on his side. 

Johnny patted Taeil's head, seeing that the older glared at him. “Okay, I'll buy you.” He stood up, leaving them there. Taeil smiled at him when he looked at the other before mouthing 'thank you, parrot'. That guy really loves to call hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter