Idiots

4 en 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Taeyong hyung! Taeyong! TAEYONG! IT!” Jaehyun shook the older man with all his might and things didn't go the way he want, like what the heck. Taeyong is a heavy sleeper. He tried everything that he searched on google, the ways of waking someone. As expected from google, not all of the informations there were true. Hays. He shook his head out of disappoinment, he tried to angle his right hand on Taeyong's cheek, and a loud sound of slapping were heard all around their place. 

“Oh daddy, that was hard.” Johnny came in, with his lovely parrot. Jaehyun rolled his eyes and stared at Taeyong, who had a raging eyes and red cheek. “What do you want?” The older asked. Jaehyun clicked something on his phone and faced it to Taeyong. 

“WHAT THE MOTHERER BULL -- UHMM” Oh well, wasn't he being choked. The remote controller of their TV was on his mouth. Provided by one and only, Jung Jeffrey.

“Oh shut it Taeyong. Dad said that we have new borders here on our house.” The new comer, Hansol, said. He's eating his kisses. The chocolate one. OH PLEASE, YOU THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD GIVE REAL KISSES ON THE CHARACTERS' INTRO RIGHT?! “Borders? What the. This isn't even a dorm!” Johnny shouted. He's right. This isn't a dorm because it's a frigging mansion. A big mansion. 

“But Dad called this a dorm once.” Taeyong anwered, once he removed the remote controller on his mouth. He remembered that time when their dads wanted them to live alone. They had their meeting of course, and his dad said that they would live in a dorm. “Oh my lovely parrot, we have new people here.”

“Shut the up Johnny, I'll kill that parrot.” Taeyong tried to reach the parrot out of Johnny's hands but no avail, he's too small. Sorry not sorry. The taller had his tongue out to tease Taeyong.

“You won't! I'll hide all those cleaning materials!”

“ you.”

Ten screamed in delight, we can't blame him, he was happy because their dads able to find a new home after this dorm with full of y people. Taeil was on his side, reading some romantic novels again then would cry after because he loved it. “What happened, Ten?” Doyoung ran on the stairs and almost, I REPEAT, ALMOST stumbled on his way. He sighed in relief that he hugged the handle on the stairs. “Taeil hyung, being emo again?” Yuta asked. Taeil was wearing all black. Taeil just rolled his eyes and started to read.

“Doyoung hyung, Dad texted me that we will leave this ing dorm!” Doyoung stayed from his place (where he hugged the handle). He screamed too, thinking that 'Lmao, I didn't have to hear our nagger neighbor again!'. He ran down and hugged Taeil. “Hyung~”

“Yuck stay away from me Dons.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter