so

4 en 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Heh. That was so freaking long run.” Taeyong snorted, as Johnny said that. The taller laid the sleeping Taeil down on the green grass. They were on the garden of school, which is located at the back of their building. Air brushed the brown curly hair out of the sleeping guy, while Johnny looked at him. He just can't leave his eyes on the older, not when Taeil looked cute with his eyes fluttering slightly and his snores are either loud or soft. He couldn't believe it too, that after all of those running he made, the 'koala' looking guy was still sleeping. 

He brushed the remaining hair out of Taeil's and left a small, light kiss on his forehead. He really cares for his bestfriend slash his sided 'love' one. The guy suddenly stirred, causing for Johnny to moved a little bit away from him. “J-Johnny? Where are we?” Taeil asked, as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. The bright light of sun embraces his sight as he opened his right eye. Soon, he slowly open his left eye, letting it adjust to the bright light.

“We are at a garden here in school, hyung. The girl who followed you, followed us. She happened to found many girls with her. Thank god, we managed to separate from them.” The taller explained, he tucked his slightly long brown hair behind his ears. Taeil just nodded and pulled Johnny with him, to lie down again on the grass. He's thankful that the younger brought him. He made the taller's chest as his pillow and listened to the melody of Johnny's heartbeats. “You know, Johnny, I really like---”

“Like what, hyung?” Johnny suddenly said. Deep inside, he's smirking, thinking that maybe Taeil will confess to him. The guy became silent for a while, thinking for the words he forgot because Johnny interrupted him. “I like to lie down on you chest.” Finally, the koala guy spoke, and it hurted Johnny. He expected something, but really, he'll just be on the one sided love series. Maybe his book will be published on November, exactly on 1. Halloween Day, which he will call his book as, 'Rest in Peace my Heart, Go With The Souls'.

He hummed, signing Taeil that he listened. He can't seem to speak properly with his heart breaking down. Not now, ples. “Parrot, wanna scissor classes?” Johnny looked at the older, confused at what he said. Taeil just rolled his eyes and snuggled more to Johnny's chest, as the guy did that, Johnny's faced was flushed in pink, almost going to red color. “Idiot, cut classes, I mean.” That's what made the taller realized, so he laughed out loud, scaring the others on the garden. “Why scissor classes, huh hyung? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You can just say it directly!” Taeil slapped his chest, and laughed along too. 

“Answer it!” Taeil whined, he really liked to cut classes for now, after all, it was just their first day. Yet, many things happened to them. Unfortunate things. “No hyung. It's your first day here.” Johnny answered which made Taeil scoffed. The smaller rolled out of Johnny's chest and sulked on the other side where he made himself comfortable. Johnny just laughed. 

Johnny looked at his watch, “Na uh, hyung~ We still have 40 minutes to go to our room so come here.” He pulled the other by his hands and made Taeil lie again on his chest. What a romantic scene--- not really.

While the two, Johnny and Taeil, was being all sweet there, Taeyong and Ten was as always, awkward. They were sitting on the grass near the fountain. There were no one to accompany either of them so they just kept quiet. Yuta was with Hansol, learning how to play ML or as you call, Mobile Legends. Bestfriends already? While Doyoung was tutoring Jaehyun on the problems, 3 hours ago in their calculus. “Uhm.” Taeyong cleared his throat, as if he can break the awkward barrier between them. Actually, he was the only one feeling that 'feeling' because Ten is feeling something, like the eagerness to touch Taeyong--- not in a ert way, guys.

"Hihihi.” He heard the guy giggled and he was like--- what the fucc, was he a girl before? Yes. That was he thought. He always thought that this Ten was a girl in his past life because the guy either doing a giggle like a girl or acting like one of them. He cleared his throat again and at last, he caught the girly guy's attention. “Hmm?” Ten hummed. He scroll his finger down on his phone, he's seeing the pictures he captured a while ago of Taeyong. Really an aesthetic . He giggled once again, as he saw the perfect picture he captured a while ago, the guy was walking on the green grass, like he's enjoying what he was doing. 

“C-Can I borrow some pen?” Taeyong stuttered. He don't know, but he always speak like that when it comes to Ten. Maybe because he was nervous? Or he was thinking about the accident kiss? Ayyieee-- jk. Hakhakhakhak. 

“Pen? Sure!” Ten exclaimed. He put his bag on his lap and find the pen he have. When he found it, he gave it to Taeyong and closed the zippers of his bag. “Thank you.” Taeyong silently murmured. He started to write on a piece of paper which he took a while ago on the girl behind where he sat. He's just doodling, yah know. 

Ten stopped from clicking his IPhone 127 Red. Yes, he's living in the year 2049 already. Rich kid. “Wow, shiet, that's beautiful!” He shouted, which caught the other's attention. But none of them went near Taeyong and Ten. 

“Nah. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter