2/4

(Special) Stay away from me

The next day Doha left to the class without waking up Youngdoo as the latter had class late in the noon so he figured the male wanted to sleep. Jinseok stopped Doha from leaving when the class finished. Doha looked at him.

“What now?” Jinseok beamed.

“Can I go to your house?” Doha shook his head.

“No.” Jinseok pouted.

“So mean.”

Doha smiled and patted Jinseok’s shoulder. “Did you forget something, my best friend? Something that had to do with your position in this college…” Doha sing-songed and chuckled after he felt Jinseok became stiffened. Doha didn’t manage to say anything else when Jinseok already ran away.

“He should take his job seriously rather than indulging his time for his .” Doha muttered and walked home. His bike got flat tyre this morning so he had to walk. Jinseok got a stack of file he needed to do before tomorrow, as Doha was told since last week. His best friend surely procrastinated a lot. As Doha walked on the roadside, a black car pulled up beside him.

“Hyung~” Doha startled and turned. He saw the car and looked over the driver. A meaningful smile was given to him.

“What?” Doha asked.

“Your mom sent the car today for our use. So you don’t need to cycle anymore.” Doha gaped.

“She what? Wait, why suddenly?” Youngdoo smirked and got out from the car, walking to Doha.

“Apparently she aimed to thank you for letting me stay with you plus she thought it’s convenient.” Youngdoo smiled. “Either way, I don’t like driving.” Youngdoo put the key in Doha’s palm before pushing the elder to the driver’s seat. “Be good and drive me. You got the car for yourself with my consent.” Youngdoo said with a smirk. Doha tried to stop the other male but Youngdoo already opened the door for him.

“What now? I’m your driver?” Youngdoo snickered.

“But you got a new car.” Youngdoo winked and walked to the car, getting on the passenger’s seat. Doha grunted and got inside, starting the car before they got fined because parking at the roadside. Youngdoo smiled triumphantly in satisfaction as Doha started to drive away. “Your mom got a good taste for a car.”

“Stop referring ‘your mom’. She’s now your mother too.” Youngdoo shrugged and ignored the word. Doha chose not to say anything else as he drove back to the building. It wasn’t that far by car now but he still felt a waste of gas to go with the car. Still, he knew he had no choice.

“Two out of five days you got a later class than mine, how would I drive you?” Doha suddenly spoke as he entered the basement parking. Youngdoo hummed.

“You can wake me up for the other day, I will go with you. For today’s class, I will get my manager to send me.” Doha turned off the engine after he parked.

“Okay.” Doha said shortly and got out from the car. Youngdoo raised his brow to the icy tone and got out as well after taking his backpack. Doha locked the car and the two went to the elevator to get to their level.

“I’m hungry.” Youngdoo said as he patted his empty stomach. Doha didn’t say anything and they reached their floor. Youngdoo stepped out and Doha pushed G button. Youngdoo noticed Doha didn’t step out and held the door. “Why you’re not coming?”

“There’s no stuff in the fridge. I’m going to shop.” Doha said lightly. Youngdoo hummed and pulled his hand. The door closed and Youngdoo stared at the metal door.

‘Is he mad?’ Youngdoo chuckled inside. ‘Cute.’

Doha finished making the dinner when Youngdoo came out from the bathroom, wrapped in a bathrobe. “Food’s done.” Doha said without looking at Youngdoo. The younger hummed. He absent-mindedly threw the towel in his hand on the couch. Right then, he sensed a sharp glare. Youngdoo turned and saw Doha was burning hole at the towel. He bit his lips preventing laughter erupted as he took the towel again and put around his neck.

"I'm still using this to dry my hair, don't set it on fire with your stare." Doha didn't say anything and placed his bowl of rice on the table. He went to take the orange juice as Youngdoo sat across the seat Doha was claiming. He smirked and took the bowl when Doha returned.

"Hey."

"Thank you for the food." Youngdoo just grinned and began to eat. Doha narrowed his eyes, placing the glass on the table and walked back to the kitchenette to get a new bowl of rice. "Thanks for the juice too." Doha gritted his teeth.

"Lazy ."

"I prefer you say nicer word, but it's okay. At least you're talking now." Youngdoo said. Doha mumbled incoherently to himself. Youngdoo didn't comment further and waited for Doha to come join him at the table. Doha sat down and began to eat without giving a glance at the other male.

“Are you still mad?” Youngdoo asked.

“No.” Doha said shortly. Youngdoo hummed.

“Well, I don’t know why you’re grumpy but can I sleep on the bed tonight?” That caught Doha’s attention. Youngdoo gave him a smile.

“What? Where will I sleep?”

“The couch?”

“What? That bed is mine, why should I sleep on the couch?”

“Then, just sleep together on the bed.” Doha widened his eyes.

“What? I don’t like sharing my bed!” Doha shrieked. Youngdoo shrugged.

“The couch is uncomfortable.” Youngdoo gulped down the juice as he was done with his dinner. He got up and retrieved his phone on the coffee table. “Thanks for the meal, I’m sleeping now.” Doha was stunned as he watched Youngdoo casually walked to the bed as the younger dried his hair with the towel not even picking up his dirty dish.

“Wait! Who said you can-”

“Come on, this bed is queen-sized. I’m small and you’re not that big, we fit.” Doha groaned.

“But I’m not sharing-”

“I will not get up from here.” Youngdoo turned to Doha, stuck out his tongue as he landed his on the bed. Doha groaned and finished his dinner in annoyed manner. His cheeks were red in anger.

Youngdoo ignored Doha but once in a while glancing at the elder who clearly sulked and angry. He giggled inside, spotting a smile on his lips anyway. Youngdoo found his stepbrother cute and made him wanted to tease even more. He threw the small towel into the laundry basket from his seating – it’s not that far and he scored – before reaching for his phone to scroll over something. Doha didn’t mind him as he tidied up the dining table. Once a while, he cursed under his breath as Youngdoo didn’t help him at all. The elder still pissed about the younger claimed the bed.

Doha decided to study at the table to take off his mind. Youngdoo glanced over when Doha was very deep into his book. He smiled softly as he lay down, facing Doha. Youngdoo stared at the concentrated male for a little while until his exhaustion took over. He even didn’t notice he fell asleep.

Doha stretched his back and closed his books, feeling enough of study. He hummed after noticing the current time when he glanced at the clock. Doha looked over the bed. He rolled his eyes as he tidied up his books and got ready to bed. Doha carefully retrieved the spare pillows in his wardrobe and brought it to the bed. He placed the two pillows next to Youngdoo, making it as barrier before he slowly got on the bed. He didn’t want to deal with the awake Youngdoo at the moment.

“Don’t forget the lamp.” Doha flinched when the voice rang. He turned to look at Youngdoo. The younger had his eyes closed. Doha grumbled as he lay down, trying to sleep. He was aware of the other body on his bed at the other side and Doha didn’t like it all to the thought he couldn’t have the whole place for himself. Doha was thinking too much that later he didn’t realize he fell asleep.

The next morning, Doha groaned as he reached to shut his alarm clock. But there's a heavy thing refrained him from moving. Doha opened his eyes and blinked few times to make sure of his view. He gasped. "Why you're sleeping on me?" Doha shrieked as he pushed Youngdoo away. Youngdoo groaned to the loudness as he rolled to the other side.

"Why you're so loud?" Youngdoo mumbled as he curled into blanket. Doha scoffed as he scrambled to stand. He watched the messy bed and the guy, couldn't really brain how did they ended up pressing up so close. Half of Youngdoo's body was on top of him, one arm draped over his waist and the head lay on his shoulder. The pillows were not even on the bed anymore. Doha cleared his throat as he was thinking too much.

"Anyway, it's already time to wake up."

"We have only one bathroom. Go first and wake me up later." Doha heard Youngdoo's mumble. He was about to move after realization when Youngdoo craned up his head to look at Doha. "Or you want to bath together, Doha hyung?" Youngdoo sing-songed the name as he gave a smile with sleepy eyes. Doha shrieked and took one of the pillows that he set as the barrier yesterday, throwing it mercilessly straight to Youngdoo's face. The younger just chuckled. Doha ignored it and quickly went to get ready for class.

The morning wasn't much, they got ready to the class and Doha drove the car. He had to drop Youngdoo at the back of their building, just to avoid Youngdoo's fans, before he needed to make a round to park the car. Doha sighed once he stepped into the building.

"Using car is a waste. What mom was thinking?"

"Park Doha!" Doha turned when someone jumped on him. He just shook his head.

"I know I'm strong but you're not that light either, Oh Jinseok." Jinseok hummed and jumped down, walking beside Doha. They talked some stuffs as they walked to their class before Jinseok mentioned about the stepbrother. Doha rolled his eyes to the mentioned name.

"We talk about him later. I need a break." Jinseok raised his brow then smirked.

"What? Did something happen?" Jinseok gave his naughty smile that Doha knew what it was. He smacked his best friend's head.

"What the heck you're thinking now?" Jinseok beamed.

"Nothing."

"Dirty-minded."

"Hm, I don't mind you call me that." Jinseok winked. They arrived at their class. Jinseok widened his eyes. "Ah, it's today!" Doha looked at him.

"What day?"

"Day I can see my idol in the class." Doha frowned.

"Eh? How so?" Jinseok raised his brow.

"You didn't know? There's one class of our class that Mar- aish, I mean Youngdoo take too." Doha blinked. He didn't remember it but as he thought again, he remembered the subject.

"Ah, right. How did I couldn't recognize the familiar class code...?” Jinseok pulled Doha to sit. Not long after that Youngdoo arrived at the class with a commotion. He just casually took the seat near Doha and Jinseok, giving a smile to them more to Doha. Jinseok was ecstatic while Doha gave a blur face.

Jinseok watched and smiled softly. 'Damn, the cute one is staring with loves. Oh my god...' Jinseok bit his inner lips preventing himself to smile like idiots. He was happy in his own imagination land. Jinseok caught Youngdoo was looking at their direction, mostly at Doha. He was just tune out the lecture and kept in his imagination land as he watched Youngdoo and Doha.

Later, they went to have lunch. Jinseok was about to ask Doha to talk about Youngdoo when the male appeared at their table. "Can I sit here?" Youngdoo flashed a smile. Jinseok perked up and grinned excitedly.

"Come, come. Sit there." Jinseok pointed to the seat beside Doha. Doha widened his eyes, glaring at Jinseok who ignored that. Youngdoo smiled and sat beside Doha. Doha ignored Youngdoo and kept eating.

"Eat slowly, you will get choked." Youngdoo said while Doha rolled his eyes at him.

Jinseok watched them, a smile crept on his face, and he just couldn't keep it down. Internally, he was screaming. "So, how you find attending this college? Interesting?" Jinseok tried to make a conversation. He was really excited that finally he could talk with his idol. Youngdoo hummed.

"Good." Youngdoo smiled. "Good that I have my hyung here too." Youngdoo beamed. Jinseok grinned.

"Awww, that's cute." Doha glared at Jinseok. Jinseok grinned and they talked about something else. Basically, Jinseok was asking Youngdoo and Youngdoo answered. Doha stayed silent all the way, didn't like the fact that Youngdoo was there. Doha looked at his watch.

"Finish your food now, you will be late." Doha said suddenly without looking at Youngdoo. Youngdoo paused and looked at his watch. He blinked.

"Oh yeah, my class starts first." Youngdoo finished his burger and slurped his drink. "I need to go, it's nice to talk with you Jinseok ssi. I will wait you at the back entrance." Youngdoo said, patting Doha's shoulder as he left. Jinseok watched him before turning to Doha.

"Awww, he's a really cute brother." Doha scoffed.

"He's the annoying one ever." Jinseok looked at Doha, telling him to spill out now. Doha whined to Jinseok about everything until last night, minus he didn't tell Jinseok about them waking up so close to each other this morning. Jinseok grinned as he listened. When Jinseok didn't answer him, Doha looked at him and scoffed. "Yah! What are you thinking?"

"Just- it's sweet." Doha smacked Jinseok's head.

"Stop being so 'fudanshi'." Doha whispered the word. Jinseok grinned.

"Can't help it." Doha rolled his eyes and decided not to say anything. Jinseok didn't say anything too, still in his own world to the fact they're sleeping on one bed now. His fanboy side was running wild in his head.

 

 

Doha walked to the car with Youngdoo tailing few steps behind. The elder didn’t want to walk with him as few fangirls were following the idol. Youngdoo couldn’t avoid them earlier. Doha was searching his bag for the car key, didn’t really see his front. Doha stopped on his track as he couldn’t find the key. He didn’t notice he stopped in the middle of the road. Youngdoo was saying goodbyes to his fans when he saw Doha stopped. He frowned when he noticed a motorbike was going on Doha’s direction.

Doha startled when he was pulled back, a pair of arms hugged him tight. He felt the warm body pressed on his back. At that time, he noticed a speedy motorbike passing them where the male on it was yelling rudely to Doha. Doha couldn’t really register what the male said as he was still grasping what was happening. He shuddered when he felt a breeze of air on his neck. Doha turned slightly.

Youngdoo sighed in relief when he was quick to pull Doha away. He turned to scold the elder for his absent-minded act but he was stunned when their eyes met. At that moment, he realized their current position. Strangely, he didn’t want to let go. Doha on the other hand was stunned, unable to react. Youngdoo cleared his throat. “Are you okay? Why you’re standing on the way?”

Doha couldn’t answer and moved a bit. Youngdoo noticed and let him go. The elder didn’t say anything and walked away. Youngdoo raised his brow before smiling and followed him from behind.

The ride home was full of silence. Doha was nervous, became awkward and his heart was beating fast. He suddenly cleared his throat. “Uh, thanks about earlier.” Youngdoo startled when Doha said that. He turned to the elder and smiled later.

“No problem.” Doha nodded and smiled a bit. “Doha.”

“Yes?”

“I got test tomorrow... can you help me? I need some teaching.” Youngdoo looked at Doha. Doha hummed.

“Need to see about it first.” Youngdoo beamed.

“You agree then, yes! Thank you, hyung.” Youngdoo giggled happily. Doha saw that and smiled a little. ‘You look better when you’re happy like this.’ Doha whispered to himself. Somehow he felt less annoyed with Youngdoo after that moment.


A/N: Hey Dolls~ Second part is here ^^ Did you catch how Youngdoo sees Doha now? Huhu, well when you always have everybody worship you, when you found someone opposite of that, you began to feel attracted - this explains Youngdoo's feelings to Doha there. Lol, you see the last part here? Haha, they gonna shift into better relationship in the next chapter. Wait for it! So get into the changes I make to compare with original story, firstly the car from Doha's mother is totally not exist in the original story. I'm not very sure but I think in the story Feng He has his own car and he got to the college with it (because there's a scene Feng He drives Cheng Qing to filming set so he has a car). Then Jinseok's character almost like Meng Meng but about Meng Meng being fudanshi and imagining things over Feng He and Cheng Qing is never known to Feng He, unlike how Jinseok here openly share his 'hobby' with Doha. And the scene where Youngdoo saved Doha is different from the original story, as far as I remember but that one of the scenes tell you Cheng Qing felt something for Feng He (or the other way around). I think that's it, I hope you enjpy this story. Annyeong Dolls, see you soon in the next chapter ^^ COMMENTS ARE LOVED.