CHARACTER INFO

Timepiece
w a r n i n g
THIS LIST IS UP-TO-DATE WITH THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER, THEREFORE SPOILERS WILL BE EVIDENT THROUGHOUT THE CHARACTER'S DESCRIPTION AND PICTURES. IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT YOU READ THROUGH THE STORY AND USE THIS PAGE ONLY IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE CHARACTERS. THE PURPOSE OF THIS PAGE IS TO HELP READERS KEEP TRACK OF THE CHARACTERS AND REFRESH THEIR MEMORIES WHEN THE AUTHOR FAILS TO DO SO.
 
SCROLL right for more information on the characters.
 
CHAPTERS ARE ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER NEXT TO THE CHAPTER'S TITLE. THIS IS CHAPTER 1. STORY STARTS AT CHAPTER 2. CHAPTER APPEARANCE ARE BASED ON WHEN THE CHARACTER'S NAME IS DISTINGUISHED AND PHYSICALLY THERE IN THE STORY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
 
LAST UPDATED DATE: July 9th, 2020 [Chapter 23: TRIAL: Sandeul]
 
Eunha
 
REAL NAME
Jung Eunbi
 
birthdate
May 30, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 2
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
A First-Time Returnee who returned to TimePiece in order to find out what had happened to her childhood friend, Yuju. While she is the most skilled and knows the most in certain games, she finds it difficult to trust and to depend on others if she is not familiar with them. She is on a mission to find out what happened to Yuju, who has been stuck in a Timepiece game for a long time, which is unusual. She transferred to Shicho High school (Class 2-A) and is often in a team with Mingyu, Jungkook, Cha Eunwoo, and Binnie.
 
MINGYU
 
REAL NAME
KIM MINGYU
 
birthdate
APR. 6, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 3
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
An infamous student who attends Shicho High School (Class 2-D). He is considered as a delinquent, even though he got involved in a few physical fights and nothing else drastic. Although he is good at fighting, he hates violence. He is not very smart when it comes to school-related subjects, but he is a quick-thinker under pressure. He tends to argue with Eunha a lot because of their differences. He is in the same class as Jungkook, but doesn't really consider him to be his close friend.
 
JUNGKOOK
 
REAL NAME
Jeon JUNGkook
 
birthdate
sept. 1, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 3
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
The most popular boy in Shicho High School (Class 2-D) due to his flirtatious personality and charisma.  He has great athletic ability in terms of speed and flexibility and is considered to be in the top 10 in academics. He has a soft spot for women and underestimate them to be "weaker than boys." He is in the same class as Mingyu and tries to stick around with him because he feels that Mingyu is very honest. He is also Jihyo's ex-boyfriend.
 
BINNIE
 
REAL NAME
Bae Yoobin
 
birthdate
Sept. 9, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 2
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
An awfully shy young girl who attends Shicho High School (Class 2-A). She is Eunha's seatmate. Since she is so timid, she is an easy target for bullies or for anyone to pick on. She is also weaker than the rest in terms of physical activities and mental stability. However, she proves her worth through giving medical attention and surviving in certain games. Eunha believes that she has extremely good luck in Timepiece, which is why she was able to last for so long. She is currently the last person who saw Yuji in real life.
 
CHA EUNWOO
 
REAL NAME
Lee Dongmin
 
birthdate
march 30, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 2
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
The president of the student council, also formely known as the student council vice president of Shicho High School (Class 2-A). He is considered to be possibly the second or third most poplar boy in school due to his kind gestures and leadership skills. He is popular with adults because of his matureness and eloquence. He is good at negotiations, but he is also good at back-stabbing if he feels that it is necessary.
 
Yuju
 
REAL NAME
choi yuna
 
birthdate
oct. 4, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter ??
 
Last appearance
Chapter ??
Eunha's childhood friend who has gone missing for the past two years. It is believed that she is stuck in a Timepiece game and needs to be rescued. She has been nonexistentfor two years and was last seen by Binnie in reality. Prior to her being missing, she was known to be attending Shicho High School. She used to be Binnie's seatmate and group before going missing. 
 
Jiho
 
REAL NAME
KIM Jiho
 
birthdate
APR. 4, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 2
 
Last appearance
Chapter 2
A former student at Shicho High School. She was in Class 2-C. She was a sweet girl describes as "nice" by Cha Eunwoo. She was in the same team with Jaehyun and Ju-ne for RPS. She played against cha Eunwoo for her rounds in RPS. 
 
The cause of her death was suicide.
 
JAehyun
 
REAL NAME
Jung Yunoh
 
birthdate
feb. 12, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 2
 
Last appearance
Chapter 2
The black-haired boy who played RPS against Eunha, Binnie and Cha Eunwoo. He was in a team with Jiho and Ju-ne for RPS. He played against Binnie for both turns in RPS.
 
Ju-Ne
 
REAL NAME
Koo Junhoe
 
birthdate
jan. 22, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 2
 
Last appearance
Chapter 11
A boy with fancy raven hairstyle who played RPS against Eunha, Binnie and Cha Eunwoo. He was in the same team as Jaehyun and Jiho. He had attempted to betray Eunha's team at the fifth and final round of RPS, but failed. He plaed against Eunha twice in RPS. In Stealth, he made his reappearance and attacked Eunha from behind, but ran away with Kai and Krystal after striking Eunha's head.
 
Jihyo
 
REAL NAME
Park Jisoo
 
birthdate
feb 1, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 3
 
Last appearance
Chapter 22
The daughter of the principal of Shicho High School (Class 2-C). The school is her own personal territory where she can manipulate certain factors in her favor. Her favorite person to pick on is Binnie. She had dated Jungkook, but broke up with him after leaving him behind with zombies in his first game, Apocalypse. She has a lot of strength and is very deceptive.
 
Roa
 
REAL NAME
Kim Minkyung
 
birthdate
july 29, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 3
 
Last appearance
Chapter 22
Jihyo's best friend snce middle school. She became close friends with Seoyul in high school. She started playing Timepiece at the same time as Jihyo. She is good at home economics and is often admired by the guys for her housewife qualities. She is extremely loyal to her friends. She is noted to be very flexible and quite athletic. She also attends Shicho High School (Class 2-C).
 
Seoyul
 
REAL NAME
Seo Yuri
 
birthdate
Nov. 26, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 3
 
Last appearance
Chapter 22
Jihyo's and Roa's close friend since high school. She joined Timepiece later than Jihyo and Roa, but learned how the game worked with ease. Her older sister works at the cosmetics section of a luxurious mall. She often receives free make-up from her sister and sells them to her classmates for a lower, yet profitable price, making her own of the most popular girls in Shicho High School (Class 2-C).
 
Baby Soul
 
REAL NAME
Lee Soojung
 
birthdate
July 2, 1992
 
First appearance
Chapter 4
 
Last appearance
Chapter 22
One of the girls who tagged along with Jihyo, Roa, Seoyul, Jungkook and Mingyu before being rescued by Eunha and her group in Apocalypse. Not much is known about her except for the fact that she abandoned Eunha, Cha Eunwoo, Binnie, Mingyu and Jungkook in Apocalypse.
 
Jun
 
REAL NAME
Lee junyoung
 
birthdate
jan. 22, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 5
 
Last appearance
Chapter 6
The former student council president of Shicho High school (Class 2-B. He was Cha Eunwoo's role model and was a highly respected student in the school. He was quiet popular for being friendly and helpful. Bringing order to the school was one of his top priorities. He had a strong sense of justice and humanity.
 
The case of his death was suicide. "His" note explained that he was the reason for Jiho's suicide.
 
D.O
 
REAL NAME
Do Kyungsoo
 
birthdate
Jan. 12, 1993
 
First appearance
Chapter 7
 
Last appearance
Chapter 14
A humble Timepiece player who joined Eunha's group in RPG to play a six-player quest as an advanced Hunter class. He is more friendly than Eunha and is often considered to be the ideal leader. By the end of RPG, he was on his way in finishing Timepiece after getting two more Timeticks. He is aware of the horrors of the game and advises the team to work together rather than acting solo. He reunited with Eunha in Apocalypse and joined her with Park Kyung and Jin. In Apocalypse, he crashed the car and got a GAME OVER, losing all of his Timeticks in a Timekeeper's game.
 
It is unknown what had happened to D.O afterwards, but it is known that he lost his Rights to Existence.
 
Krystal
 
REAL NAME
Jung Soojung
 
birthdate
Oct. 24, 1994
 
First appearance
Chapter 11
 
Last appearance
Chapter 11
A Timepiece user who was found under piles of heavy metal, crying out for help. Eunha kept her suspicions about her while Mingyu and Jungkook helped her get out of the pile with Kai, who was unconscious at the time. After being rescued, she started to attack Eunha, Mingyu and Jungkook with Kai and Ju-ne before running away to escape.
 
Kai
 
REAL NAME
Kim Jongin
 
birthdate
jan. 14, 1994
 
First appearance
Chapter 11
 
Last appearance
Chapter 11
A Timepiece user who was found unconscious under piles of rubble with Krystal. Once the two got out, he cued an attack on Eunha, Mingyu and Jungkook. He started to fight the three with Krystal and Ju-ne before Ju-ne cried out to retreat, causing them to run away from the scene. 
 
Youngmin
 
REAL NAME
Jo Youngmin
 
birthdate
April 24, 1995
 
First appearance
Chapter 12
 
Last appearance
Chapter 12
The older twin of Kwangmin.  He is the more masculine-looking twin. He was found in a van that Eunha and her team found in a game of Apocalypse. He was the only one who apologized to the group after regaining control of the car and kicking them out.
 
It is unknown what had happened to them afterwards, but it is hinted that Park Kyung might have gotten to them in order to steal their car.
 
Kwangmin
 
REAL NAME
Jo Kwangmin
 
birthdate
april 24, 1995
 
First appearance
Chapter 12
 
Last appearance
Chapter 12
The younger twin of Youngmin. He is the more feminine-looking twin. He was found in a van that Eunha and her team found in a game of Apocalypse. He pulled out a weapon against Binnie, threatening to kill her if they did not give the vehicle back. 
 
It is unknown what had happened to them afterwards, but it is hinted that Park Kyung might have gotten to them in order to steal their car.
 
Minwoo
 
REAL NAME
No Minwoo
 
birthdate
july 31, 1995
 
First appearance
Chapter 12
 
Last appearance
Chapter 12
The friend of the twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin. He was found in a van that Eunha and her team found in a game of Apocalypse. He was the first one to pop out when Eunha figured that there were people in the van. 
 
It is unknown what had happened to them afterwards, but it is hinted that Park Kyung might have gotten to them in order to steal their car.
 
Park Kyung
 
REAL NAME
Park Kyung
 
birthdate
July 8, 1992
 
First appearance
Chapter 13
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
Eunha's old teammate in Timepiece when she played the game for the first time. He is a Fifth-Time Returnee. He is known to be quite optimistic. The first thing that stands out about him is his wide gummy smile. He looks like he just wants to play around, but he is very intelligent and seems to map out a way to victory in seconds. He is currently in a team with IU, L and Sandeul for Timepiece games. He used to have a childhood friend, Bomi.
 
IU
 
REAL NAME
Lee Jieun
 
birthdate
May 16, 1993
 
First appearance
Chapter 12
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
Eunha's old teammate in Timepiece when she played for the first time. She is a Fourth-Time Returnee. She enjoys the games and likes to take risks. She is a bit childhish and irresponsible at times, but she is quite skilled in terms of stealth. She absolutely dotes cute boys like Jungkook, but she only acts chummy with them because of her playful personality. She currently teams up with Park Kyung, L and Sandeul for Timepiece games. She used to be best friends with Bomi.
 
L
 
REAL NAME
Kim Myungsoo
 
birthdate
March 13, 1992
 
First appearance
Chapter 13
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
Eunha's old teammate in Timepiece when she played for the first time. He is a Fourth-Time Returnee. He is close to IU and often looks after her since she fails to look after herself. While IU is reckless and childish, he is more cautious and mature. It is hinted that he may harbor feelings for IU, but he doesn't seem to show it.  His family is close with IU's family to the point where their parents are trying to force an arranged marraige between the two. However, the two have been refusing to give into the marraige. Due to his level-headed and calm personality, he acts as the medic for his team. He currently teams up with Kyung, IU and Sandeul for Timepiece games.
 
Sandeul
 
REAL NAME
Lee Junghwan
 
birthdate
March 20, 1992
 
First appearance
Chapter 13
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
Eunha's old teammate in Timepiece when she played for the first time. He is a Fourth-Time Returnee. He is quite close to Park Kyung, who he met through the games. He is great with technology. Although he looks cute and sweet, he has a nasty and straight-forward personality. Under pressure, he is able to analyze the situations and is able to present an efficient solution. He and Park Kyung have been working together to figure out the mysteries of Timepiece and how the game works.
 
The case of his death was electrocution.
 
Jin
 
REAL NAME
Kim seokjin
 
birthdate
dec. 4, 1992
 
First appearance
Chapter 12
 
Last appearance
Chapter 23
A Timepiece user who had been in the same group with Park Kyung's team for quite some time. He is well aware that he is not trusted by the team, but sticks with them because he knows that they are good players. He often clashes with Park Kyung a lot. He appears to be skeptical of Park Kyung and his motives.
 
He is suspected of reporting Sandeul for cheating and has made his escape from Park Kyung's team.
 
MINA
 
REAL NAME
MYOUI MINA
 
birthdate
MARCH 24, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 18
 
Last appearance
Chapter 19
A Japanese girl who helped Eunha, Mingyu and Jungkook when they were stuck in a Japanese dating simulation game. She seems to have some kind of connection to Yuju and her group, although she seems to keep to herself for the most part.
 
THE8
 
REAL NAME
XU MINGHAO
 
birthdate
NOV. 7, 1997
 
First appearance
Chapter 18
 
Last appearance
Chapter 22
A cute Chinese boy who ran into Binnie during their trip in Japan. Since meeting her, he can't get her out of his mind and even came to Korea as an exchange student. He seems to be genuinely concerned about Binnie's well-being and doesn't seem to like her friends so much, especially since he shared her memories in the DISGUISE game.
 
HOSHI
 
REAL NAME
KWON SOONYOUNG
 
birthdate
JUNE 15, 1996
 
First appearance
Chapter 19
 
Last appearance
Chapter 19
A boy who seemed to be affiliated with Mina and Yuju. He is fluent in Japanese and communicates to Mina through Japanese. Other than that, nothing much is known about him.