Girlfriend and Girlfriend

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: How's it going? I've been meaning to update this a few weeks ago when I started going back. I've honestly lost a bit of passion from udpating this after events that happened the past year or so but I should update this at least and finish it til the end. Hold on tight! Another note, as these are based on real events, it's quite hard for me to remember things now so things may seem to fast forward a lot. Please bear with me!

----

Being in Busan far away from my new found love was terrible but I had myself surrounded by coworkers and peers that made the trip to Busan lively at least. We went to eat at different restaurants and had fun at a nearby noraebang. The night was so young. I looked up at the stars and wondered how Jessica was doing. We kept in touch eitherway. I also wondered if she felt the same way as I felt at the moment.

After the day of training we received, we rode the bus back to our workplace. It was a long drive that took almost the whole day. We would stop at rest stops and I would discover the little restaurants around those rest stops. I loved seeing the city view from below. I loved the cute little restaurants with cute characters. They reminded me of Jessica and her love for cute stuff.

Finally, we arrived back at our workplace. It was late at night so I just went ahead to my room and slept the night away. I'm excited to see Jessica again tomorrow.

 

A month passed and I'm evaluating our relationship. There have been a couple of red flags that I've seen but if she had proper guidance, she should be okay, right? I want to give it at least a few more months before deciding if I should ask her out officially. I wanted to ask her out in a special way since I haven't had that chance with anybody else I've ever been with. It shouldn't be too much, wouldn't it? I was thinking of asking her out in a couple more months during the winter. We'd both go to Gangnam and I'll ask her there on our trip.

I've been thinking for a while now though that I do want to be with Jessica officially. I can officially call her my girlfriend instead of a love interest. So, I decided to create a little letter instead on a just in case basis.

During our lunch break, we met up at the nearby park. I was thinking the whole time about the letter or if I should wait until our trip to Gangnam. Jessica did express her thoughts about being officially together but it just seems like she didn't want to be the one doing it and wants to leave me to do the work. So I finally gave the letter to her. She looked at me all skeptical but read through it. Meanwhile, my heart was beating fast. I was nervous to what she would say about it.

"Really, you just ask me out now?"

It's only been a month though but she seems to like rushing things.

"So... what's your answer?" I asked in curiosity.

"Of course!" she said, all excited and everything.

I still did want to ask her out in Gangnam instead. I felt like it was a bit rushed but we were leading to that direction eitherway, right?

From then on, we walked onto the world as girlfriend and girlfriend. It actually felt nice to officially call her my girlfriend. It felt nice to have that official title with someone.

 

Shortly after we thought of moving in together instead but since we both had roommates in our apartments, it wasn't really ideal to move in over there. Although, I know of an acquaintance that have an extra room in his house. I talked to him and he was totally fine with it. Another acquaintance decided to move in with us as well. It seemed to be all exciting, the more I thought about it. Imagine finally having a room with the love of your life, waking up to them, going to work, and coming back home to them. It would all be fine and dandy, wouldn't it?

My acquaintance that is moving in with us helped us pack all our stuff together. I had a lot of stuff with me and some that I just threw away. We went over to Jessica's apartment right after and took all her stuff as well. My acquaintance dropped us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter