Finally Together

Swipe Right -Daehyun's POV-
Please log in to read the full chapter

  When Youngjae came home for the summer, we managed to meet each other as much as we could. I still had work, of course, but I did my best to meet him on the weekends and just hang out. We didn't make our relationship official until the end of summer when we decided that we can definitely handle the distance as long as we keep in contact with each other. I definitely agree with this because, honestly, it was hard not being able to say we were together. It's been six months since we've been together.

  I do have a plan for today, however, and luckily I have someone covering me for work. I did finish all I have to do for the week, so my boss let me take the day off just this once. Himchan and Jongup are teasing me right now on the phone as I'm driving my way to meet Youngjae. Oh, and don't worry, I have my bluetooth on and the call is being heard through my car.

  "What the hell, Daehyun? Why don't you take a day off of work and come a visit me?" Himchan yells.

  I roll my eyes. "I practically see you every day and why would I want to take off work to see you? You literally live ten minutes away from me."

  "Himchan is just jealous because he couldn't get any game at the dating app," Jongup says. The two are together right now, probably taking their lunch break.

  "No! In fact, I found someone there yesterday, but we're just talking. I'm not jealous at all. I just wish Daehyun will take some time to visit us at work once in a while. But he doesn't! He has time to visit his boyfriend, but not us! Don't you think it's unfair?"

  Jongup doesn't answer.

  "Geez, Himchan. You sound like a baby right now." I make a right turn and reach over to prevent my bouquet of flowers from falling off the seat. I bought these at a local grocery store near the university and I don't want these to be ruined. As I approach Youngjae's university, I exclaim, "Alright! I have to go. I'm here on campus, and I need to find parking. I'll talk to you guys later, alright?"

  "Bye!" Jongup says merrily.

  "Okay. Just make sure you tell us all about it when you get back!" Himchan adds in.

  "Sure. Bye." I look for the visitors parking and park there. I glance at the bouquet. And no, I didn't do the typical roses. Instead, I bought carnations with baby's breath just to change things. Grabbing my phone, I quickly text Jongin. Youngjae doesn't know that I'm coming, but Jongin does. I met (sort of) Jongin on a video chat while I was with Youngjae at his place. We talked a bit and he seemed cool, so I got his number. Sometimes I would tease Youngjae that Jongin is pretty cool just to make him jealous, but of course, he saw right through me and constantly scolds me when I say it.

Where you guys at? Library. Second floor, past the tenth shelf. His back should be facing you. Great. See you there.

  I stuff my phone in my pocket and grab the bouquet before getting out of the car. A few people stare at me and the bouquet. Some girls squeal and whisper to each other, wondering who this special person will be. I stand proud because yes, I'm taking time off to see Youngjae, and yes, I'm going to give him flowers for no reason. Well, actually one reason: because I love him.

  Making my way to the library, I trudge up the stairs and follow Jongin's directions. As I turn the corner, I find Youngjae and Jongin sitting at a table. Youngjae is pointing at things in the book with his pencil as he explains s

Please log in to read the full chapter