Another Chat

Swipe Right -Daehyun's POV-
Please log in to read the full chapter

  I wake up, not realizing what time it is and groan. My head hurts, not because I drank so much but because I had to take care of one idiot who just wouldn't stop flirting with people and the other idiot who wouldn't stop dancing even though it's a freaking pub! We almost got kicked out, but luckily, Jongup managed to behave after I gave him a couple of cups of water to drink. As for Himchan, he still flirted with people, but was less obnoxious about it. Ah, but that's not all. Even when we returned to our bed and breakfast place, Jongup was a mess, throwing up in the toilet and even falling asleep while straddling it. Let's just hope that the toilet was clean enough for his face to be on that toilet seat. Himchan, on the other hand, was being a loudmouth, moping at me and pouring his heart out, wondering why he could never find someone for him. I simply listened until he fell asleep on the couch, face planted on the cushion and in mid sentence.

  It's a mess, but I wouldn't trade any other day for this one. I check my phone and realize it's nearly noon. Wow. Almost a whole day wasted. I go on the dating app, and just like I promised, I send a message to Youngjae.

Good afternoon!  I was going to message earlier, but I woke up late.   We tried out the pub you suggested and you could say, we spent more than intended.  

  Oh yeah, Himchan literally spent so much on his drinks, I thought we were going to be broke before we can do anything fun for the rest of this trip. Luckily, his family has nearly an unlimited supply of money. Okay. I'm exaggerating, but he does have quite a bit compared to Jongup and I.

  I didn't even get a chance to put down my phone until I receive a message.

  It's alright. I've been busy this morning, anyways.   I assume you had a wild night then?

  "Oh, you have no idea." I laugh and shake my head as the events from yesterday enter my mind. It was a wild night, but not as wild as college parties based on all the ones I went to.

Haha not really. Well, I didn't but the rest of the guys did.   One was hitting on girls and guys.   The other drank so much, he passed out on the toilet when we got back.   I ended up being the designated driver, so I only drank a littler before needing to sober up.     Sounds fun.

  I'm about to reply to his message to ask how his day was yesterday, but the sound of Himchan yelling throws me off. I run to the livingroom and find him on the floor, rubbing his head and . Apparently, he hit his head on the coffee table in front of the couch and he landed on his .

  I shake my head. "This is why you shouldn't drink so much."

  He pouts. "You could've at least moved the coffee table or forced me to go to bed."

  "Yeah like I could move you. You wouldn't stop talking last night and wouldn't let me go every time I tried to escape. Not only that, but I already had to drag both you and Jongup back inside. Oh, speaking of Jongup, I wonder if he's still at the toilet." I head straight to the bathroom near our room and find him just getting up. Probably from Himchan's scream.

  His eyes are squinted and he has a look of confusion on his face. "Where am I?" He looks around and his eyes widen. Immediately, he gets up and washes his face, mouth, and hands. "This is so gross. Why did I let Himchan buy me so many drinks," he mutters to himself just as he grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste.

  I laugh. "It's Himchan and he won't take no for an answer."

  Jongup shrugs his shoulders and brushes his teeth.

  Himchan appears behind me. "So, what should we do today?"

  My stomach grumbles. "Let's eat first and then we can figure out what to do." Maybe I can ask Youngjae for more places to go to. I'm sure there's plenty more than just a breakfast place and a pub.

  "Good idea." Himchan yawns, and I can clearly smell the alcohol from his breath.

  "You better use some mouthwash because you reek of alcohol. You, too, Jongup."

  Jongup nods as he continually brushes his teeth.

  Himchan throws his arms up. "Yeah, yeah. I understand, Mother."

  "Hey!"

  "Uh-huh!" He walks off to his own room where he has his own bathroom.

  I decide to get ready after Jongup, so I prepare my clothes. Honestly, I think I packed too much because now I don't know what to wear. There's so many choices!

  When I finally choose an outfit, I open the app and see that I still need to reply to Youngjae. Usually, when a conversation ends like that, I don't answer right away, but since this guy definitely piques my interest, I still want to talk to him as much as I can. As I think of something to say, I feel Jongup's presence.

  I turn my head. "What?"

  He stares at the screen for a long time before saying, "Oh, I remember him!"

  "You do?"

  "Yeah! You don't?"

  I still give him a questioning look.

  He sighs. "Remember when I first made my account earlier while we were driving here? Well, he was the first person to show up, so I asked you whether I should swipe right or left on him. You bascially glanced at him and said, 'You decide.' Then Himchan also saw him yesterday, I think and swiped right."

  "What did you do?" I'm actually curious if he swiped left or right on him. In the back of my mind, I kinda hope he swiped right that way I can see if Youngjae matched with him or not and is also speaking to him while he's messaging me.

  "I swiped left. I mean, I'm only doing this because you guys forced me to make one."

  "True. Well, I'm going to get ready." I gather my things and head to the bathroom. I guess that's why Youngjae looked familiar. I guess it makes sense, but something

Please log in to read the full chapter