TEASER 1

Just Can't Get Enough

These will be updated in order!

Wonwoo – You have been graced by the class representative to be seatmates with the famous Jeon Wonwoo. What could go wrong? Realizing that you are starting to fall inlove with him- that is. This semester will be one hell of a roller coaster ride as you get to know eachother and make both of you guess what you did to not get along in the first place.

 

 

Jeonghan -  Two hours away from 2018 and your stuck in the middle of nowhere. Two hours away from 2018 and you’re stuck with the person you can’t even think of getting stuck with. A car, in the middle of nowhere, a confession, a promise.

 

Joshua – He was an angel. You were the opposite. As much as possible you don’t get into trouble when in fact you hate them but trouble just wants you in it. What happens when the oh so lovely Joshua becomes your neighbor? Will it spice things up?

 

 

Vernon – He saw this somewhere. Maybe it was an anime? Or maybe it was a Disney movie? Where the guy doesn’t realize that the person he’s been with is actual a girl. He’s confused. Is it his fault for never asking? Or was he not observant enough? But after he knew the truth, it changed everything that he sees in you. You were more than a manager now, not that he never cared but he became more conscious. WHAT COULD THIS BE??

 

Mingyu – Falling inlove has never been easy. Falling inlove with your bestfriend has never occurred to you until you were smack in the face by reality. There were so many things that could go wrong if you confessed and you were not a coward. But the moment you realized your feelings, that was when life gets a bit crazy.

 

 

--

I apologize for the gramar errors and just anything that is bad haha (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Please do wait and enjoy ~