Phase 7: Don't!

Rainbow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson was bullting Mark the whole times he read the card. He could not believe that Mark have a heart to hurt Jinyoung. He believe the heart of Mark is belong to Jinyoung, it just Mark don't want to admit his feeling for the boy.

"How could this happen? Since when you and Jihyo has been dating each other?" Jackson asked and Mark who was sitting in front of him only gave a small smile because he knew Jackson must be really dissapointed with him.

"Since high school. We are dating since high school." Mark remember he was admiring Jihyo beauty since Jinyoung's birthday.

"So, you were dating Jinyoung because you only need him in NY?" Jackson word is harsh but for Mark that’s one of the reason and the other one is he don't want to see Jinyoung with other man.

"Maybe." Mark answered calmly.

"I don't know how to face Bambam and Jinyoung from now on. You are hurting him so bad, Mark." Jackson stood up and left Mark alone to think about his dumb action.

Mark is driving around the city to clear his mind. He still hurt with the way Jinyoung treats him few days ago. He was angry at that time and he said the thing he doesn't meant. To say Jinyoung is nothing to him is a lie. Jinyoung probably everything to him. He don't want to do it with anyone except Jinyoung. He drives until he reach Jinyoung's house. He saw the boy was standing near his window while looking to the skies.

"Always so beautiful." Mark stared at Jinyoung for good few minutes until the boy left the window.

Mark comes out from his car and ring the bell to Jinyoung's house.

"Mark! Oh welcome. Jihyo is not around and she did not say anything that you are coming to our house." Jinyoung's mother seem to have an arrangement outside because she was having a makeup and well dress from head to toe.

"I'm looking for Jinyoung." Mark told the truth.

"Oh, he upstairs. You can go up." Mark thanked her and quickly went upstairs.

Mark took no time to go to Jinyoung room. He not even bother to knock.

“Jiny…” Mark shocked to see Jinyoung was inside the room with Jaebum.

Mark saw the death glared from Jaebum and Jaebum threw the card in his hand toward Mark’s face.

“Don’t call his name and don’t you dare to come near him. If you do, believe me that I’ll punch you till death.” Mark looked at Jinyoung who was standing right in front of Jaebum. He not even took a glance to look at Mark.

Mark about to enter the room but Jaebum took Jinyoung’s hand and left the room.

“Omma, I’m borrowing your son for a day. He will stay at my house tonight.” Jaebum said and the mother frowned.

“Isn’t Mark comes to meet both of you?” Jaebum only smile and left the dumbfounded mother alone without an answer.

Mark heard everything and his feeling become worst with the fact that Jinyoung is sleep over at Jaebum’s house.

“Seem likes the two of them has an important arrangement.” The mother address to Mark.

“Yep, maybe. Omma, where are you going? I can drop you off.” Mark offered and Jinyoung’s mother happily accept it.

Mark was a little distract along the ride. He wonder what else change after they broke up.

“Mark, can I ask you something?” Jinyoung’s mother voice bring Mark back to reality.

“Yes, Omma.” While Mark stopped due to the red traffic light.

“What happened to Jinyoung in NY?” Jinyoung’s mother voice so soft that made Mark felt guilty.

Mark did not replied. He only mum his lips.

“So, something did happened to him.” The mother muttered due to Mark silent answered.

“Why you want to know Omma?” Mark asked.

“Because he cried almost every night and it so painful for us to hear it but he said nothing the next morning. I’m glad that Jaebum is standing by his side until he back to his normal self.” Mark took a deep breathed. He had thought

Please log in to read the full chapter