Phase 1 : Getting Close

Rainbow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was reading a book under the tree when he saw Mark, a school most handsome athletic running in the basketball court. Mark and Jackson a well-known combination in the school. Jinyoung has been staring at Mark without realised his bestfriend was sitting and monitoring his acted.

“You really like him, aren’t you?” Jaebum giggled and Jinyoung turned to acknowledge his present.

“When did you come?” Jinyoung asked.

“I come when you busy drooling over Mark.” Jaebum laughed again.

“I’m not drolling, just appreciate the nature.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Get yourself a B&P, then, he will look at you.” Jaebum is right but it still hurt to hear it.

“I know.” Jinyoung pushed Jaebum to stand up.

“You have a dance class today. So, Omma asked me to send you to your class because you skip from attending it for two weeks already.” Jaebum practically his Omma son from different womb. 

Jinyoung about to say something when a shout calling for his name coming from the court.

“Where are you going?” Mark who was running from the court asked Jinyoung with so much interested and it’s shocked Jaebum.

“Dance class.” Jinyoung said softly not able to face Mark.

“I’ll go to dance class too. We can go together. I was worried if you are not coming because of me.” Mark had signed up last two weeks because he had thoughts it cool to dance proper way during prom later next month before graduation.

“You are attending dance class but why?” Jaebum knows that Jinyoung had a dream to be a choreographer but Mark gave him a question mark.

“I just want to dance to prom without a mistake. It a memory to remember anyway.” Mark answered with no hesitant and Jaebum could only nod.

Jaebum and Jackson left the two to go to their class and trusted Mark to make sure Jinyoung enter the class.

 

 

Mark hated the silent between the two of them, so he casually put his hand on Jinyoung shoulders and smiled. Jinyoung don’t really hate skinship, his level of affectionate out of anyone who called friend. He love hug and kiss but Mark is giving him a wrong hope.

“I never thought that you are dancing. I choose that school because the school is far from our neighbourhood so no one recognised who I am. You know it hard to live with this face.” Mark got no respond but he saw Jinyoung cheek is blushing red.

“I know you cannot understand because you are not use to being a subject of attention.” Mark judged Jinyoung face after the comment.

Jinyoung knew that Mark was mocking his look but Jinyoung did not care because the approximate closeness between them is much important.

“Being ugly not a sin. You are a shield for us. If everyone is handsome who should marry the not pretty one.” Mark continued and Jinyoung felt his heart stopped.

Mark practically confess that Jinyoung would never had a chance to get his attention. Jinyoung and Mark entered the class and the teacher lecture Jinyoung for about 5 minutes before the class start and his friends could not help but laughed.

“Jinyoung, you are leading the dance today as your punishment.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

Since Mark joined the group this is the first time he will see Jinyoung dance because the boy had skipped class since Mark joined.

“Yuhooo.” The other start cheering especially Yugyeom and Bambam who was Jinyoung collaboration for dancing.

Jinyoung go to change and he picked the music in the laptop. Mark and the other was watching him to move. He plays ‘GOT7 Paradise’ he let the music being listened first before he feel it. He move into one with the song and his teacher proudly clapped.

“I know you are our champion and ace.” His teacher patted his hair.

Jinyoung looked at Mark and he saw the boy was staring at him blankly.

 

 

Mark hate unpretty thing and that include Park Jinyoung, his schoolmat

Please log in to read the full chapter