Phase 11: I Don't Know That You Are Hurting

Rainbow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung back to his house after a few hours having his own time walking along the Han River. He is enjoying his new life, having all great people surrounded him and he achieves more than what he had dream. He had people who are giving endless support for everything he had done for these few years. So, after a deep thoughts, Jinyoung choose to move on and forget the painful past. Mark is just one of his past, who he deleted from his mind and he will remain as it.

“I won’t be a stupid lover to you anymore.” Jinyoung said while looking into skies.

At the same time, Mark was coming back from his office. He put his coat on the couch and looked around his house. Jinyoung photos are hanging at several wall in his living room. Some photos was given from Jinyoung’s parent because they don’t want Mark to be known to Jinyoung. He walked his tired leg to the kitchen and took a can of soda.

“Please be fine.” Mark muttered. He went to sit on the couch and dial his private bodyguard.

“Did he went back to his house?” Mark asked.

“Yes, he looked fine, sir.” The bodyguard has been following Jinyoung since Mark promised to Jinyoung’s parent to protect him.

“Tell me if anything unusual. I will let Jaebum knows about it.” Mark ended the call and he send a message to Jaebum to check on Jinyoung.

Mark took the remote control and opened the video that he compiled since he dated Jinyoung. The video supposed to be Mark gift for Jinyoung but they broke up before celebrate their anniversary. Mark never get tired to replay the same video every single day. Mark leant down on the couch, while listened to Jinyoung voiced and laughed in it. Mark is living with the past memories of their sweet love. Lonely and regretful.

 

 

                Jinyoung opened the door when he saw Jaebum on the monitor screen. He yawned and hugged his bestfriend. Jaebum did not say anything but let the boy hugged him.

“Are you coming because you are planning to come or someone asked you to come?” Jinyoung said when Jaebum took a sit on the stool bar.

“You know the answer, aren’t you?” Jaebum asked.

“Hmm, 50-50?” Jinyoung gave the soda to Jaebum and sat in front of him.

“Do you remember him?” Jaebum facing Jinyoung who sips the soda likes he was shooting a commercial.

“Now, I do.” Jinyoung smiled.

“So, you are fine.” Jaebum brushed Jinyoung hair.

“Yes. What in the past remain unchanged so what I need to change is the future.” Jinyoung winked.

“I’m sorry for keeping it from you.” Jaebum knew Mark is the most important memory for Jinyoung but he do what the best for him.

“It’s okay.” Jinyoung shoot the can onto the trash can.

Jaebum proud that Jinyoung has become a very strong man.

“Can I asked you something?” Jinyoung said before send Jaebum off from his house.

“About Mark?” Jaebum could sense from Jinyoung tone that’s he want to ask about Mark.

Jinyoung nodded.

“I remember that I saw Mark in the hospital before discharge three years ago. What happen to him?” Jinyoung saw Jaebum hesitate to answer.

A loud sighed come out from his best friend lips.

“He got into accident on the same day you woke up from your sleep.” Jinyoung nodded and Jaebum grabbed the younger hand.

“Nyoung, I want the best for you. If possible I hope you can put a stop to this.” Jinyoung plastered a smile a

Please log in to read the full chapter