Phase 2 : He That Shine On His Own

Rainbow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was wearing his shoes when the door to change room opened. Jinyoung was taking a sick leave because he caught by rain yesterday. He heard the sound of people talked behind his locker.

"Do you see the video during Jinyoung perform in Jeju? Dongwoon show it to me last night and he is hot. Seriously a catch." Mark frowned his brows when he heard the conversation.

Mark ignored the weird feeling in his stomach. He left the room and head back to his house. Mark wonder about the video so he went to surf the web and later found the clip in his school portal.

"He kill the stage. He not the same person that i knew when he on stage." Mark replay the video and stop when someone knocked on his door.

Mark turned the knob and Jihyo was standing there with pink short skirt.

"What are you doing here?" Mark surprised since if he correctly remember he did not promise any date today.

"Relax. No one in your home and my parent also out for business trip." Jihyo come inside Mark's room and made herself comfort on Mark bed.

"Jinyoung is not feeling well, right? Don't you have to take care of him?" Mark asked.

"Nope. My cousin is there to take care of him." Jinhyo pulled Mark to sit on the bed.

It has been a month since they started the hangout together but Mark yet to label them officially date.

"How is Jinyoung fever? Is the fever go down?" Mark saw Jihyo start to get annoyed due to Mark nonstop question about Jinyoung.

She looked around and saw the screen on Mark PC.

"Are you watching my brother dance competition?Why?" Jihyo did not understand Mark.

"Someone told me about it so i just curious about the video." Jihyo snickers.

She know everyone always attracted to Jinyoung when he dance. Jinyoung got so many offers to be an idol but he refused it. Jinyoung actually hiding his visual under the big round glasses and messy hair, but if he grooms himself, everyone would fall in love with his brother.

"I don't think you like him as per what I thought, right?" Jihyo raised one of his brow and Mark clear his throat.

"Definitely a no." Mark pulled Jihyo for a hug and relaxed himself from listening to his pounding heart.

 

 

The prom night just around the corner, the rumours about Jinyoung was asking Mark to prom spread like a lightning. Jaebum who knows the actual situation felt irritated when people are laughing at Jinyoung.

"I know Beauty and The Beast is trending but Jinyoung stop be delusional. Mark is a prince you are just nothing." Mark who was sitting few tables away from Jinyoung could not help but giggled.

"Mark..." Jackson nudged his bestfriend.

"What? It funny." Mark respond and Jackson sighed.

"Mark, stop being a douche. You know Jinyoung is a great friend." Jackson got a history lesson from Jinyoung and he love to be around him.

"He is a great friend and he had a huge crush on me." Mark stand up and go to Jinyoung's table.

"See you tonight, Nyoung." Mark brushed the boy hair and everyone cheered.

Mark left proudly and Jackson followed soon.

 

 

Jinyoung put down his glasses and look at his face in the mirror. A little smile place on his face. People always thoughts he is a girl when he in primary school so he decided to wear glasses and put the perm hair. No one bother him in high school after he transfer to Seoul from Jeju following his father work commitment.

"Son, here your suit. Do you want to go to style your hair? It has been a long time since i see your pretty face." His mother touched his hair and cared his son face.

"Not today. I need to confess to someone today." Jinyoung never hide

Please log in to read the full chapter