Phase 6: The Warm Shelter

Rainbow
Please log in to read the full chapter

After revealing the truth to Jaebum, Jinyoung still not fully recover from his emotional pain. He lost focus in class and sometimes he felt like people are cursing at him. He develop a barrier for people who wanted to talk to him. He worried if people going to hurt him again. Jaebum who already a year senior from Jinyoung found it hurting him to see his best friend change so much. Jinyoung was bottling up all of his emotions inside him.

“Jinyoung, do you want to go to camping. We can gather Yugyeom and Bambam to come with us.” Jinyoung don’t even look at Jaebum but he shook his head.

“Jaebum, why people are staring at us?” Jinyoung asked and Jaebum sighed.

Jaebum is a best composer in the university. Majoring in moden music, he have composed more than 50 songs for their university event in a year. Everyone knows that, and Jinyoung who is a junior to be this close to him probably made people interested to know about him.

“They probably interested to know you.” Jaebum took Jinyoung hand and squeezed it. The younger looked up and Jaebum saw the terrified look.

“Why? I did not bother them. Why they need to take interest on me? They will hate me too.” Jinyoung was trembling and Jaebum held him tight.

“Jinyoung, only Mark do that to you. Everyone will fall in love with you if they get to know you.” Jaebum need to be strong, Jinyoung really need him right now.

“No. I saw the way they look at me. They hate me. I also hate myself.” Jinyoung final words broke Jaebum’s heart.

His best friend who don’t care about people opinion about him one year ago, now, change to someone who hate himself. Jaebum knew something is wrong. He need to find a solution to this. He cannot let Jinyoung’s lost in the dark when he could see a bright future.

“Nyoung, I think of this since last week. Do you want to go to counselling? I can accompany you.” Jaebum felt Jinyoung pulled his hand back and his face gloomy.

“Do you think I’m crazy?” Jinyoung looked down and Jaebum shook his head.

“No. I just want my best friend back. You are now looking only at your problem. If we go to counselling you can meet with a group of people who are suffering with bigger problem than what you had. Believe me, I love you and never once I thoughts that you are crazy.” Jinyoung turned silent upon Jaebum answered.

“I want to go back.” Jinyoung stood up but Jaebum grabbed his wrist.

“I’ll send you back.” Jaebum said but Jinyoung pushed Jaebum hand from his wrist.

“I want to walk alone. Please.” Jinyoung left and Jaebum followed few minutes later.

Jinyoung walked while his mind mess with Mark love word. How can Mark said he love him while his heart never had. Jinyoung hate himself for believing Mark lie, for hoping that Mark is in love with him.

“Park Jinyoung!” Jinyoung surprised when Jaebum was holding him and people are cussing at him.

“Don’t do thing like this. Don’t do this to me.” Jaebum felt lucky that he was there. The walking light is red but Jinyoung was crossing it as if he not realised it.

“Jaebum…” Jinyoung cried.

 

 

 

Mark trainee days going on likes before even after a year without Jinyoung, the only thing change is he was doing everything on his own. He laid down on the floor, at this moment he missed Jinyoung who will give him water and said he do his best. He missed to hold the boy and pecked his lips. It’s so wrong but his heart at ease whenever he remember Jinyoung warm memories.

“I heard about Jinyoung from my junior in University. He did not pursue dancing and he dropped from university.” Mark heard one of the senior conversation while his eyes close.

“No way. He love dancing to his bone.” The senior laughed did not believe the story but suddenly his laugher stopped.

“No. it’s our Jinyoung. At first I doubt it too but they said he was taking a psychology treatment in hospital few months after he back from NY.” The senior word surprised Mark. Mark stood up an

Please log in to read the full chapter