Phase 5: Thunder

Rainbow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark thoughts, having a girlfriend likes Jihyo who is on top of man list always something he is proud to himself. She is stunning, beautiful and her popularity amongst man made you proud to be her special someone. Mark don't have to worry about spending his money on Jihyo because she deserved it. He looked around while Jihyo choose the handbag.

"Mark?" Jackson called and it surprised him.

"What are you doing here? Are you with Jinyoung? Bambam told me about you two are dating." Jackson asked and that shut Mark from answered his bestfriend.

"Yah, kind of." Mark heart prayed that Jihyo would take forever in the store.

"It’s great to hear it. He a nice friend and i know he able to control you." Jackson punched Mark chest.

"Yes so great. He is nice." Mark suddenly felt guilty because it is true Jinyoung is nice that he can play with him.

"Oh, i need to go. See you buddy." Mark not even got a chance to ask Jackson why he in Japan but he glad he was leaving so fast.

"Oppa..." Jihyo called and Mark walked to her.

“This one is better right?” Jihyo shows the skyblue and the other one that she compare with baby pink tote bags.

“Yes, the blue one is better.” Mark pulled out his card when Jihyo went to the counter to pay.

“Thank you, Oppa.” Jihyo leant her head on Mark shoulder and wrapped her arms around Mark hand.

Mark remember whenever he was going out with Jinyoung, he always hold the boy hand and proudly kissed his knuckle whenever he want. Weird, he don’t feel to do an affectionate act when he with Jihyo. Maybe because he want to be more manly or he just don’t have the feeling to care her. Mark put aside his thoughts about Jinyoung whenever he started to compare the twin. He need to be sure that he only play with Park Jinyoung and Jihyo is his lover.

 

 

Two weeks fly so fast, Mark back to NY and Jinyoung arrived 3 hours later. Tired and sleepy, Jinyoung dropped his body on the couch and sleep soundly there. After an hour, he woke up and pushed the luggage to his room. He knew Mark always there, so he dropped his body next to Mark and Mark stirred from his sleep.

“Welcome back.” Mark hugged Jinyoung and they cuddled until sunset.

Jinyoung woke up first and he cooked for dinner.

“Mark, wake up. Let’s have a dinner.” Jinyoung called.

“Baby, you smell so good.” Mark pulled Jinyoung and kissed him passionately.

“I miss you.” Jinyoung said and Mark cared the boy cheeks.

“I miss you too.” Mark dip down and kiss every inches of Jinyoung face.

Jinyoung cupped Mark face and smiled.

“You need to shower and let have a dinner. I’m hungry.” Jinyoung saw Mark smiled and nodded.

Spending time with Jihyo and spending time with Jinyoung is totally different. Jinyoung is affectionate and he give Mark his all attention. Jihyo on the hand only care about herself and phone. Mark also book a different room for both of them during their stay in Japan to avoid being together until night. When Mark entered the kitchen, he saw Jinyoung was preparing the food on the table. Slowly, he came, wrapped his hand around Jinyoung and kissed the boy nape.

“You are a torture to myself.” Mark turned Jinyoung to look at him.

Jinyoung pecked Mark on nose and pushed him away to continue his work.

“Baby please, tonight?” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hug.

Jinyoung only smile and sat on the chair.

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” Jinyoung made a teasing face and Mark growl.

Mark thoughts it easy to handle Jinyoung but Jinyoung totally made him learn patient.

 

 

 

Another half a year pass with Mark and Jinyoung win the top place in the evaluation. Jinyoung and Mark was celebrating the great news with all the trainees. Chansung one of the senior trainee made a game for them and Jinyoung los

Please log in to read the full chapter