Chapter V

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FIVE

 

“What else can you do aside from healing?”

“I-I don’t know” her gaze focused on the floor, avoiding eye contact

“Look at me!” he snarled, startling her

“Can you please lower your voice?”

“I can do whatever I want!”

She chose not to answer anymore, knowing too well that it’ll only add fire to the tension around them.

“Where did you come from?”

“I told you I-I don’t know!”

“You know too well that I won’t buy your answer right?”

“Y-Yonghwa-ssi, I’m not a bad person.” She whispered, it must be because of her still weak body, or the fact that never in her life did someone questioned her being a good person, or the fact that she’s feeling hopeless right now. It must be all of it that caused the tears in her eyes to fall.

“Crying won’t prove it!” Although he shouted again, she saw his eyes soften a bit “It would take long before you gain my trust, but right now I’m thinking about it. So don’t you ever betray me, because even if you have advantage in staying, I can still kill you without thinking twice! Do you understand me?”

 “N-ne”

“Stop crying!”

“It won’t stop!” she shouted back in frustration. She doesn’t know why too but her tears won’t stop.

“Wipe it!” he growled as he threw his towel towards her, covering her head. But she’s still sobbing, making him roll his eyes with the absurdity of what’s happening “Don’t even ing tell them I did this!” he growled.

She felt the bed dipped, and what happened next made her heart beat triple time.

“Close your eyes and ing stop sobbing” he whispered

“P-Please n-no more c-cursing” she sobbed softly, but her heart won’t stop beating hard. He was cradling her, his arms wrapped around her securely. Her face buried in his neck. The way one of his hand was place at the back of her neck securely and the other hand was caressing her back in slow phase made her warm, and sleepy. Her eyes started to droop as the pattern of his breathing makes her calm, lulling her into sleep.

“Thank you” she whispered softly as her hands held onto his shirt tightly, burying her face more at the crook of his neck.

“Fck. Stop beating so hard” he whispered furiously at his heart that won’t slow down. “What the hell” he shook his head as he tighten his hold more at the sleeping angel in his arms. “Damn you Jung Yong Hwa go back to your senses.”

 

 

“But you shouldn’t move around! You’re still weak!” Jungshin half whispered half screamed at the stubborn woman in front of him. “If hyung find out about this we’ll both go to hell!”

“I can move now Jungshin-ssi.”

“Hyung told me not to let you move around!”

“But-“

“let her” they both stood frozen as they heard Yonghwa speak from behind

“Hyung” Jungshin acknowledge him, as if nothing’s wrong

“Let her clean all over the house, I want it spotless. Then do the laundry, all of our clothes. You need to finish it this whole day or I’ll fu-“ She saw him pinch the bridge of his nose before continuing “Or I’ll kick you out of this house!” That, and he his heels and left.

 “Aish! See?! You’ve awaken the grumpy dragon again!” Jungshin said exasperatedly

“LEE JUNGSHIN!!” he jumped out of his seat as soon as he heard Yonghwa’s voice

“I-I’ll be right  there hyung! Aish Seo Joohyun-ssi! So stubborn! Just rest if you feel tired already okay? I’ll take care of hyung! Fighting!”

She spent the whole afternoon cleaning and at the same time doing laundry. Never in her entire existence did she ever felt this exhausted. At exactly 6 pm she finished all the chores. She even cooked them dinner, thinking that they’re all exhausted when they got back from their supposed to be meeting with the Cerulean Dragon Head.

Her mind drifted back to her home, how are they? Are they doing well? Does Sera feel lonely every night? How can she finish her last mission quickly when all the things she does doesn’t even improve one bit.

So this is why they gave me this as my last mission. It is the hardest and most risky mission. How can I make him kind when all he did the whole day was to kill me with his lethal glare or curse as if it’s his main language!

She’s frustrated, and helpless too, she needs to find a way on how to make him choose the right path that leads to the promise land. But how?

She slumped her tired body on the sofa, thinking that they won’t come back home till 10 in the evening, her tired soul fell into a deep slumber.

 

“Poor lass passed out on the sofa, aish hyung! You’re so cruel!” She heard Jungshin whined but chose not to open her eyes yet.

“Cruel?” Yonghwa laughed darkly “Well you should know by now dear Dongsaeng.”

“I’m starving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter