Chapter IV

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FOUR

 

“Until when will she remain unconscious?! That stupid for nothing woman!” She heard him cursing again, yet she decided to pretend sleeping for a little while just to make him panic a little bit.

“Hyung be nice to her. She saved you, you know” She heard Jungshin speaking softly

“Did I ask her to? She’s a dumb woman for doing that! Aish! She needs to ing wake up! Or better yet, just bury her somewhere!”

“Aish hyung!! Just go to Jonghyun hyung! You’re speaking nonsense!” Finally losing his cool, Jungshin snapped at his hyung and glared at him as if he’s the old one

“Yah Lee Jungshin!! Are you disobeying me now?! Just because of that Dumb woman?!”

“Hyung! Jonghyun hyung won’t stop bleeding!!” Said the breathless Minhyuk who’s now covered in blood... Jonghyun’s blood.

“. Should we send him to the hospital hyung?” Jungshin asked, alarmed.

“Shut up! You know we can’t go anywhere now!” Yonghwa said frustratingly.

She decided to “wake up” that moment and stared around her. It was a simple room and not to mention small. It must be their new hideout, probably an old but neat one.

“Finally! Dumb is awake!” Yonghwa said, sarcasm laced within his voice.

“Hyung!!” Minhyuk shouted from the other room

“!” Yonghwa run out of the room and went straight to the other room across hers

“Yah Lee Jonghyun!” She heard Yonghwa screamed “Dare to fall asleep and I’ll freaking burn your body now!”

She slowly stood up holding her now injured right arm. Luckily, the bullet went straight to her right shoulder but it was already near her heart, thank goodness she survived though.

Remember Sky, mortals are vulnerable. They wear their hearts on their sleeves all the time.

Does this what they mean? She shook her head as she still feel dizzy.

“Jonghyun hyung!!! Hyung let’s bring him to the hospital” They were screaming at each other. The poor mortal must’ve been suffering right now. She stood up although slowly, making her way to Jonghyun’s room.

At least she’s fully rested now. Maybe she can cheat a little eh?

“What the hell are you doing here?! Get out!” Yonghwa screamed even before she stepped foot on Jonghyun’s room.

“I’ll help” she said, determination visible through her eyes.

“What can you help?” Yonghwa mocked while the two maknaes are busy tending to the now pale man

“You need to trust me” she walked passed Yonghwa and talked to Jungshin and Minhyuk in a calm voice “Can you leave us for a while? Trust me on this please” Jungshin and Minhyuk looked at each other, uncertainty lingering on their eyes. “Please we don’t have enough time”

Although feeling doubtful, the two maknaes nodded slightly and made their way out of the room, tagging along the ever grumpy dragon.

“Just what the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Yonghwa shouted, clearly irritated with what’s happening right now

“Hyung! Stop for now please!” Jungshin who was feeling worried and helpless at the moment failed to stretch his patience and snapped at him furiously

She closed the door to make sure they won’t see what she’ll do. Walking towards him, she sat beside him on the bed and placed her hands above the open wound that was clearly because of the bullet. She closed her eyes and uttered a silent prayer, below her hands glowed as it slowly heals his wound

“Poor mortal, you should take care of your life always. Life here on Earth is too short and was meant to be enjoyed and not to risk like this” she softly uttered as she looked at the now healed wound. All he needed now is rest, and he’ll regain consciousness in a while.

She stood up and looked at Jonghyun one last time before stepping out of the room. She saw the three slumped at the living room. They were still awake but she surely know that they’ll fall asleep quickly.

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter