Chapter III

Loving Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER THREE

 “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” The sun just rise when they heard Yonghwa shouted. Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun rushed to the kitchen only to see their hyung glaring at her. “WHAT THE HELL WOMAN?!”

“I-I thought that you were cold s-so I put some blanket at you”

“Is that really it? Or are you going to kill me?! ARE YOU A SPY?!” Yonghwa said, panting hard, sweats visible in his forehead.

“No, I don’t have any bad intention. I-I just thought y-you’re cold.”

“I DIDN’T ORDER YOU TO DO THAT!” He angrily grabbed her hand and shook her

The moment she touched his hands, her eyes widen once again, looking at him with pity in her eyes.

“WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!”

“I-I won’t do the same thing to you.” She whispered, making him froze on his spot.

“What did you just said?”

“I-I won’t kill you. I-I won’t do that. I’m not like your b-brother” He felt chills run down his spine, staring wide eyed at the pale woman in front of him.

“Ahhh!” he grabbed her shoulders tightly, making her cry in pain.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY DO YOU KNOW THAT?! DO YOU KNOW HIM?! ANI, IS HE THE ONE WHO SENT YOU HERE?!”

“No! No. Please believe me.”

“WHAT ELSE DID THAT FCKING BASTARD TOLD YOU?!”

“It hurts” she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks

“ANSWER ME!”

“I don’t know your brother”

“THEN HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!”

 “I-I saw it when you hold my hand”

“WHAT THE HELL?! WE’RE NOT ING DUMB! WHAT ARE WE? KIDS WHO BELIEVES IN FAIRYTALES AND MAGIC?!”

“Please, please I’m telling the truth”

“MINHYUK, HAND ME YOUR GUN.”

“Please I swear I’m telling the truth!”

“SHUT THE HELL UP!”

Minhyuk gave him the gun nervously. Not again. Minhyuk thought. It was the same as the last one. Yonghwa hyung killed the girl when he found out that that she was sent by their enemy. Without thinking twice, he ended the girls life without giving her a chance to explain. Hopefully, it won’t happen to this one. She looks innocent, but so does the last one.

Yonghwa pointed the gun in her temple, pulling her hair hard making her scream in pain.

“You’re one hell of a liar!” He growled

He was about to pull the trigger when Jonghyun snatched the gun away from him and pointed the gun on the ceiling, releasing one bullet.

“She’s telling the truth” Jonghyun quietly said, staring at the girl in front of him.

“What the hell?” Yonghwa let go of Seo Joohyun’s hair and pushed her to the ground. “Don’t tell me you believe her lies?”

“Why did you lie to me when I asked you that yesterday?” Jonghyun asked, crouching in front of the shaking Seo Joohyun

“I-I-“

“What are you?”

“I-I’m not a bad p-person” she whispered while sobbing hard, her body’s still trembling

“Try me” Jonghyun opened his one hand in front of her, urging her to hold it.

She held his hand and stared at his eyes for a long time, tears fell from her eyes unknowingly.

“You poor thing” she whispered as she held the side of his face “Don’t blame yourself, don’t torture yourself for the things you didn’t do. You didn’t kill your family.” She whispered to him

Jungshin and Minhyuk was openly gaping at the scene in front of them, while Yonghwa was studying Jonghyun’s face and hers. It was the first time Jonghyun showed emotions. His eyes were misty, but he was holding the tears from falling. While the girl was openly weeping, as if she was crying for him.

“Can I?” They heard her talk softly, raising her hand and placed it in front of his heart. Jonghyun nodded obediently, as if hypnotized by her.

“Choose to live your life on the right path, feel nothing but warmth, live with bliss and love in peace. Amen”

The moment she said the last word, Jonghyun lost consciousness. She made him lean on her, holding his head as she closes her eyes.

“What did you do?!” Yonghwa shouted, staring at Jonghyun worriedly

“He’s fine” Said Seohyun weakly, she was getting paler and paler

“Seohyun-ssi gwenchana?” It was Jungshin who approached her, seeing the she’s getting paler, he signalled Minhyuk to carry Jonghyun back to his bedroom and assisted Seohyun on the nearby sofa.

“Gwenchana?” Jungshin asked “What happened to hyung?”

“He’s fine. He’ll wake up in no time.”

“And what’s wrong with you?”

“W-well I-I just felt tired”

Half an hour had passed when Jonghyun walked in on the living room. He was rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up.

“What the hell happened to you?!” Asked Yonghwa who was seating near the window, arms crossed, cigarette in his mouth.

But he didn’t answer, instead, just like a miracle, he half smiled and shrugged his shoulder like nothing happened and went straight to the table to eat.

“what the fck?” Jungshin stared at Jonghyun wide-eyed. Who would’ve thought that this they will come? Even if it’s not a whole smile, but still! HE FCKING SMILED!

“It’s only morning and yet I feel drained already” Minhyuk groaned, lying at the other sofa lazily

“Go and eat now. We’ll have a meeting after.” Yonghwa said as he threw the cigarette on the ashtray beside him. He glared at Seo Joohyun for one last time before heading straight to his room, banging the door loudly.

“Well, grumpy dragon is always grumpy” Jungshin shrugged “Aren’t you going to eat Seo Joohyun-ssi?”

Seohyun looked at the food questioningly, can she eat it?

“You don’t want the food?” Jungshin asked seeing her doubting face

“A-ani, it’s the first time I see this kind of food”

“Jinjja?! But it’s just ramen! It’s noodles. Where are you from really??” He was looking at her with wide eyes and his jaw dropping.

“M-mian, I-I lost my memory s-so that’s why” she smiled timidly at them and sat down “But… Isn’t he going to eat?” She asked quietly, looking at Yonghwa’s door with concern etched on her face

“He’ll probably sleep or take a bath. He doesn’t eat breakfast. It’s always lunch and dinner. Hyung is weird just like that”

“Why?”

“Mwolla.”

“He must be hungry right now” she softly uttered

“Well his mood isn’t good right now.”

“When did his mood became good?” Minhyuk rolled his eyes as if it was the most ridiculous idea he ever heard

“Eat up guys. We need to hurry” Jonghyun reminded them as he chomp down the remaining food in his plate.

 

***************~

“S-Seo Joohyun-ssi, just let me handle it ahrasseo? I’ll teach you how” Jungshin snatched the foam in her hand and the plate that was about to fall down again.  It’s the 3rd plate that went crashing down the floor because she put a lot of soap in it, making it slid down her hands.

“Ani, gwenchana I’ll do it well this time” She snatched it back but because her hands is still slippery with soap, it crashes straight to the floor, making it the 4th plate that was now gone.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! JUST HOW MANY PLATES ARE YOU GOING TO DESTROY?!” Yonghwa went striding towards the kitchen, his patience thinning

“I-I’m sorry Yonghwa-ssi” Seo Joohyun bowed fearfully

“Don’t you know how to do all the chores?!”

“N-No.”

“Then you have no use here! Go and get lost! GO!”

“I’ll learn. I-I’ll learn a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter