Valentine's day 2/2

My Next Door Neighbor Eli [Hiatus]

Eli’s P.O.V

I was in my room with SooHyun being bored wearing tuxedos and waiting for SoMin and HeeYoung to get ready. I sighed “Why did I agree to this again?” I asked SooHyun and he shrugged awfully happy “I dunno~” He sang and I scoffed “You sound waaaay to happy~”
“Cause this seems interesting,”
“There’s NOTHING interesting about a formal valentines meeting Hyung! Unless you like he-…..do you like her?” He blushed and turned around. I smirked “Hyuuung~ You like her don’t you?”
“D-Don’t be silly! Of course not!"
“Suree~” I teased and heard a knock at my apartment door. SooHyun went to the door and I swear he blushed. HeeYoung came out wearing a purple dress with frills on the bottom. Her hair was curled and had a mini tiara “E-Er HeeYoung-sshi,” HeeYoung blushed and I laughed out loud causing them both to look at me “B-Both O-of your faces,” I laughed and SooHyun grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. I quickly dodged it and then SoMin came. She was wearing a pale blue dress that was like a halter top. Her hair was also curled but it was loosely curled and half of it was tied up and her mini tiara was on an angle. She was also wearing a necklace. I grinned when I saw her “Well looks like Miss Ugly doesn’t look so ugly today,” She glared at me and threw one of her sliver flats at me. I caught it and took a look “You’re not wearing heels?” I asked and she sighed “I hate heels,” I smiled I didn’t really like girls that wear heels. HeeYoung smiled and linked arms with SoMin “Let’s go?” SoMin groaned and I laughed wth Soohyun.

I was in SooHyun’s car with the girls and we reached school. The 4 of us got out of the car and saw someone very farmiliar “Kevin?”
“Oh? Hyungs! Hi~”
“What are you doing here?” I asked and he smiled “I was invited by Hana,” Hana was one of our makeup stylists. I nodded and SoMin smiled “Where is she?”
“She’s at the food stand,” We all laughed and SooHyun slightly pushed Kevin “You should go to her!”
“Ne Hyung~ Bye SoMin and….”
“HeeYoung” Kevin smiled “Bye HeeYoung-sshi and SoMin,”
We waved and went inside.

Narrators P.O.V

Everywhere in there was Pink and white. Eli and SooHyun looked around. SoMin groaned again and HeeYoung jumped around “Oh My God!” HeeYoung squealed. SoMin stared at her like she was crazy and SooHyun looked at her with a loving look. Eli saw this and nudged SoMin. SoMin saw this and nodded back. HeeYoung smiled and linked arms with SooHyun “Let’s go!” She dragged Soohyun all the way to the other side of the massive room leaving Eli and SoMin standing there awkwardly “Err…so you can pig out in the food stand while I’ll go somewhere okay?” SoMin said and Eli nodded leaving her behind.

It was 11:30pm, 2 hours in the night and Eli had already pigged out at the food stand and had a small dance with at least 5 girls he didn’t see SoMin at all that night. He quietly walked around looking for her politely rejecting all the people that asked him to dance. He finally saw SooHyun and HeeYoung in the middle of the dance floor having fun and went up too them “Have you seen SoMin?”
HeeYoung looked around and sighed “She’s probably at the beach again”
“Beach?” Eli asked and HeeYoung pointed to a massive door which was slightly opened. Eli nodded and walked to the door. As he was about to open the door JiHyo came and grab his arm “Eli oppa~!” Eli shivered at the way she talked “Come dance with me? I don’t have a dance partner,” she did a fake pout and Eli nervously smiled “Um I’m not feeling very well so I’ll just go outside,”
“Awww Then I’ll go outside with you!”
“T-There’s really no need! Just have fun and I’ll see if I have time,” Before JiHyo could say anymore. Eli got out of his grip and walked out the door.
Outside was a nice chilly breeze and the waves crashed against the shore softly. The sky was a navy blue with many beautiful stars. Eli looked around and saw SoMin calmly sitting on the sand looking at the sea with her flats next to her and arms wrapped around her legs knees nearly pressed against her chest. The way  Eli saw it was like she had popped out of an anime. Her hair moving with the wind. Her doll like skin shining in the light and necklace gleaming. Eli slowly walked to her and sat next to her “You okay?”
She turned to face Eli “Yeah I’m okay~ I just don’t like events like these,” SoMin said sadly
“Why?” Eli asked and SoMin presses her toes against the sand “It reminds me of my boyfriend,” She said quietly and Eli nodded “Did something bad happen?” he asked her and she looked back at the sea again and tightly gripped her hands “He cheated on me,” Eli widen his eyes. It was silent for a while and Eli decided to change the subject “That’s a really nice necklace,” After that comment SoMin’s eyes looked sadder than before “Really? My boyfriend gave it to me…” Eli mentally hit himself Good going jerk he thought to himself. “Why do you still have it on?” SoMin looked up as tears rolled down her face “I guess I just can’t let go of him…” Eli sighed “Give me the necklace,” SoMin looked confused for a moment but gave him the necklace anyway. Eli stood up “What are you doing?” SoMin asked and Eli threw the necklace to the sea “WHAT THE HECK ELI!” SoMin quickly stood up and was about to go get it but Eli pulled her back. SoMin watched in horror as the necklace got washed away “Why did you do that!” SoMin yelled and Eli smiled “You need to know who to let go of thing SoMin. Stop holding your past and let it go because it’s not going to change,” SoMin thought about it for a moment then sighed “I guess you right…” She suddenly then smiled “I’ll race you to the water!” SoMin quickly ran to the water and Eli laughed running to the water. While they were playing with the sea water someone enviously watched from a far
“I’ll get you someday Eli…”


 

Hi guys ^^ I finished ^^ Happy valentines day subbies ^^