Moving days and School days

My Next Door Neighbor Eli [Hiatus]

SoMin P.O.V

"Ugh!" groaned HeeYoung and I ran to her "Are you okay? You don't have to help me move my stuff you know....My brothers coming back in like...2 minutes," I said carrying the box that HeeYoung, my bestfriend of 6 years dropped.
"Nah! Of course I will help you! I'm you best friend.......just give me a lighter box," I laughed and pointed to a small box "It's just random stuff for a the bathroom which is down the hall, last door,"  HeeYoung nodded and went to lift the box but as soon as she did the door opened "I'm back SoMin! Oh! Annyeong HeeYoung~!" KangSung said bowing and HeeYoung tried to bow but failed by dropping the box which made me laugh again "KangSung oppa! Carry your stuff to your room! Bali~"
"Ne~" KangSung lifted the biggest box the was in the middle on the empty lounge room and went down the hall.

2 hours later

"WE ARE DONE!" Yelled HeeYoung in the middle of a room the actually looked like a lounge room
"Hows Umma?" I asked and KangSung smiled a bit "She's getting a bit better......But If we don't keep working then we can't pay for bills...." I sadly nodded and HeeYoung affectionately pat her back "Umma will be fine," She said and I sadly smiled and KangSung smiled "She will get better! Don't worry! Now how about some dinner SoMin? I'm hungry~ HeeYoung wanna stay for dinner?"
"Sure!" HeeYoung exclaimed. I walked into the very clean kitchen and grabbed the pink and yellow apron of the rack and quickly tied it to myself while looking in the fridge. I frowned There's nothing in here!  I thought as I grabbed some kimchi and grabbed some rice from the cupboard.
After I finished I put down the kimchi fried rice "Dinners ready~ Soory If it's a bit plain..." I exclaimed slowly mumbling off. HeeYoung was already eating it and KangSung shook he's head "Nah don't worry about it! We just moved her after all," He said eatting some kimchi fried rice before I could even sit down.

"Byee~!" Exclaimed HeeYoung and I waved "Bye! and KangSung oppa! Make sure she returns home safetly and make sure you don't do anything weird after you drop her home and come back home!" I yelled as KangSung got into the car door "Ne! Bye my cute dongsaeng!"
"Don't call me that!" I screamed and he laughed driving off. I sighed and ran up the stairs and opened the door to my apartment and shutting the door. I looked around me and walked to my room getting ready for sleep.


Narrators P.O.V 
 
Ring! Ring! Ring!


SoMin woke up and groaned, tempted to throw her alarm clock to the other side of the room. She slammed the button down and put her feet on the cold carpet floor. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, taking a shower, then walking out with uniform. She quickly ran to the kitchen taking some bread and jam because there was nothing else to eat. While eating she quickly wrote a sticky note for her brother who was still sleeping


To Lazy KangSung xD

When you finish work go buy some groceries!
Oh and I am returning home late today so buy
some ramen because I don't want my bro
starving until I get home okay?

Bye :D


She stuck it on the frige right on top of his face in a photo to make sure he sees it, grabbed her school bag and a black helment and ran out. She quickly locked the door and looked at her watch I'm going to be so late!  She rushed down the empty hall but then whle looking back she bumped into someone "Mianhae!" I quickly said and ran off with out looking at his face and ran outside the building letting cold air hit her face. Shirvering just a bit she ran to her moterbike put on her helment and quicky rode off.

"Oh! Your just in time!" yelled HeeYoung and SoMin locked her moterbike around a massive tree at the back of school "Yeah,"
"OH don't you have work today? Can you take me? I want to see Soohyun!" she exclaimed dreamly eyes sparkling brighter than stars and SoMin sighed "HeeYoung..no because
1) You are not allowed unless you have a V.I.P pass
2) I'm doing 2PM's makeup today and

3) The idols don't even talk to you anyway!" SooMin said walking to her locker and HeeYoung pouted "Then how are you and Taecyeon bestfriends? "
"Because TaeCyeon was nice enough to start a convosation with me," SoMin grabbed her maths books and waved at HeeYoung "See you after school!" exclaimed SoMin

 


Woah! Who was the guy that SoMin bumped into!?!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter (Even tho it was very boring >.> )
Subscribe and comment ^^