Queenkas and accidents

My Next Door Neighbor Eli [Hiatus]

Narrators P.O.V


SoMin was sitting at the back of the classroom passing notes to HeeYoung.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE U SAW SOOHYUN!?! KYAA~

Yeah I no I got the album signed 4 u 2

Really? OMG Give it 2 me l8ter

but really....I hate it there!

Wae?

That bastard Eli....

What did he do?

He's so rude!


While SoMin was writing the note the door opened and every single girl (and a few boys) screamed. SoMin didn't bother looking up as she was more focused on hiding the note but a familliar voice called her name "SoMin,"
She looked up and saw everyone staring at her and even the teacher. She turned her head to the door and her jaw dropped. Standing there was Eli leaning on the door frame smirking next to SooHyun who was just smiling "Sorry for the interuption but I'm here to give this to SoMin," He said and gave her a blue box and a piece of paper. SoMin raised an eyebrow and walked to Soohyun collecting the things and walked back to her desk. Eli and Soohyun bowed and shut the classroom door. While everyone was still looking at SoMin, SoMin looked at the paper


Oi pabo!
It's me Eli 
Umm I made you lunch cause
Soohyun hyung said I had to
and Taecyeon said you usually
buy lunch so here and Soohyun
said for me to apologise so
I'm sorry


She opened the blue box too see neatly cut sandwiches of different flavors. She smiled and all the girls screamed "OH MY GOD! HOW DO YOU KNOW ELI!?"
"CAN YOU GIVE ME ONE?!" 
"WHATS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ELI?!"
SoRa ignored them and turned to HeeYoung "Want some later?" HeeYoung could only nod and SoRa laughed still ignoring the other girls.

"So you still hate him?" Asked HeeYoung as she took a tuna sandwich "He did apologise but yes I stlll do" SoMin said taking a salad sandwich "Oh heres the album...i got everyone accept Eli to sign it," HeeYoung just then took the album "Thanks SoMin," she hugged her but then three girls came to her.
 

SoMin P.O.V

...Why is Ji Hyo here?  I thought to myself as she came and purposly stepped on the lunch box "Whoops my bad," she said in a sickly fake voice. HeYoung sarcastically laughed back and I rolled my eyes "tch...your so pathetic JiHyo ...stepping on a lunch box? Really? Is that the best you can do? It's not even my lunch box," I said biting my salad sandwich. HeeYoung nodded "Whos lunch box is it then? The dogs?" the three laughed and HeeYoung pointed a black car. I widen my eyes why are they still here!  JiHyo looked at the car then flicked her hair "Ohh whatever," she walked past but as she did she pulled HeeYoung hair "OW!" I glared and punched her in the face "You brat!" she screamed and slapped back.

Narrators P.O.V

SoRa managed to get some of her hair and ripped it off. Now JiHyo had a small bold patch in her hair. The cat fight went on like that until some yelling was heard "Hey stop now!" SoRa turned around to see Eli and Soohyun running towords them. JiHy widen her eyes "Hey you okay?" Eli asked. JiHyo looked at him then collapsed to the ground 'crying' "I-I was trying t-to be nice b-but then s-she punched me!" SoRa looked at her strangly but looked at her "Why did you do that SoRa!"
"What the heck! You actually believe her!"
"Yes!"
"What the-whats wrong with you! It's obvious she's faking it!" SoRa yelled but Eli helped her up. SoRa glared at him then kicked the lunchbox away walking off "Where are you going?" asked Eli "Where the heck do you think I'm going?! Home!?"  SoRa yelled "You still have school thou," HeeYougn said "Does it look like I give a crap? No!" SoRa yelled put on her jacket and jumpped on her motorbike. Soohyun and HeeYoung tried to stop her but she just put on her helmet and drove off. Eli just scoffed "Are you okay?"
"Y-Yes," HeeYoung rolled her eyes at JiHyo and sadly looked at Eli "Now I can see why she hates you so much Eli," she said to him and bowed at Soohyun running off.

Soohyun P.O.V

"Your such a dumb person Eli," I said and he looked at me then sighed "I know...but what else am I meant to do? Just let her lie there and cry?"
"...You have a point there," I started the car "I don't think you will be seeing her today,"
"I know hyung," He said looking out the window very sadly "I don't think SoRa's friend really meant that,"
"No hyung...she really does hate me..." I sighed and looked ahead of me. A few minutes later a loud boom sound was heard. Eli looked at me and I turned the car.


SoMin P.O.V

That jerk! I hate him to death!  I rode my motorbike down the streets. How could he believe that !  Without realising i started to drive faster. I felt something wet roll down my cheek Why the heck am I crying for him! ARGHH! I looked down for a second then looked up but before I knew it I was driving towards a tree ! I hit the brakes but they didn't work fast enough as my motobike hit the tree and exploded
 


Annyeong ^^ PinkFishy385 here ^^ I'm just here to promote a lovely story by the most beautiful best unnie xMusicLOVERxMVP

My Annoying classmate


It's a Soohyun fic ^^