Meeting him

My Next Door Neighbor Eli [Hiatus]

Narrator P.O.V

"Huh? I'm not doing 2PM's make up today?" SoMin asked dumbfounded and TaecYeon who was hearing this frowned "Isn't she meant to do my make up hyung?"
"Ah yes she is but someone insisted that they would do 2PM's make up today so she swapped for a while," said the staff
"...So then...do I go home? " SoMin asked
"No I think you have to do U-Kiss make up today....they're in room 16," said the and SoMin nodded and TaecYeon looked at the staff like he was crazy and SoMin laughed "I'll see you later okay?"
"Ne..." He said sadly and SoMin laughed waving to Nichkhun and Wooyoung while walking out 2PM's room. She sighed as she reached room 16 and she knock the door This is so awkward! She thought when she heard some boys calling her in. She went in to see all the boys frantic "Oh my god! We have one less stylist!" said a guy who SoMin asumed was Kevin and SoMin bowed "Sorry for being so late! I'm Park SoMin and  I'm going to be your stylist for today!" She said bowing and the others bowed too except for one guy that just scoffed "Where were you?" SoMin rasied an eyebrow "Well actually I meant to be doing 2PM's make up but one of you stylist wanted to see 2PM today," The guy just turned to the mirror "Tch....just hurry up," SoMin widen her eyes "Excuse me?"
"You heard me," SoMin rolled his eyes and went straight to him looking at the other guys that were giving her apologetic looks
"Close you eyes," She said and Eli closed his eyes and SoMin started patting the powder of his face studying his features Oh my god!! his jawline is so sharp! And his lips are- wait what are you doing! She thought and sighed and put the powder puff back "Your done,"
"Took ya time!" He said and SoMin glared at him "Tch! So what?"
"I'm an idol you know...I don't have forever to sit there!"
"And why do you think I care if you're an idol?" Everyone could feel the tension between the two and Kevin slowly went in betwen then "Er...Uh.. SoMin-sshi can you do SooHyun Hyungs make up now?" SoMin nodded still glaring at Eli then walking off.


Eli P.O.V

"ELI! How can you talk to her like that!" Yelled Kevin and I shrugged "She took too long," I smirked She's so cute  I thought drinking some water and Kevin rolled his eyes "So if anyone was late to some important thing you would treat them like that?"
"...No..I just had the erge to do that,"
"Your so mean!" Kevin yelled and I laughed.


SoMin P.O.V

The nerves of that man!  I Thought as I put foundation of SooHyuns face and I know that SooHyun could see how angry I was "Er...SoMin-sshi?"
"Yes?"
"I'm Sorry about Eli...I don't know why he does that," I sighed then smiled "It's okay," While putting eyeliner on his eyes I remembered something Oh! The album! 

Flash back

"No HeeYoung you really can't go!" I exclaimed after school and HeeYoung pouted 
"Fine....but if you do see SooHyun could you get him to sign this for me?" Said said with pleading eyes holding the Neverland album. I sighed  but took the album anyway "I'll try," I said climbing on my moterbike "Byee~" HeeYoung said waving and I waved back.

End of flash back 


After I finished SooHyun's make up I took the album out "My friend really likes you so can you sign this for me?"
SooHyun laughed and signed it and I bowed "thankyou!" I exclaimed. After finishing 2 more members makeup everyone was finished and not wanting to be in Eli's area anymore I left and walked into 2PM's room "Taecyeon!" I exclaimed walking to him "Oh Hey!"
"I can't believe it!" I yelled jumping up and down next to Taecyeons chair and he laughed "What happened?"
"Eli is soooo rude! I can't believe that guy!"
"..Eli-sshi?....He wasn't rude when I met him,"
"...Maybe because you're a guy?"
"No....he seemed pretty nice to his makeup stylist as well,"
 ".......Then it's only to me!! ARGHHHHH!!" I screamed and Nichkhun laughed "Whats wrong SoMin?" SoMin was about to explain what happened to Nichkhun but the staff suddenly came in "Oi 2PM! You have to go on stage now!" SoMin frowed and Taecyeon ruffled her hair "See you later,"
"Bye,"


Narrators P.O.V

It was about 10:00pm after everyone finished and SoMin sighed because she was once again...stuck with Eli. Eli raised an eyebrow "Why are you sighing?" he asked
"Why shouldn't I be sighing?"
"Because you with the famous Eli," SoMin sighed and slammed to cotton pad on his face "Ow! Gentle!"
" Just shut up and stop complaining like a girl before I put makeup remover in your eyes!" SoMin exclaimed and Eli shut up causing the rest of the members to widen their eyes. Kevin slightly giggled Good job SoMin-sshi He thought as SoMin dumped the cotton pads in the bin "You're done! Now I'm leaving!" Exclaimed SoMin and she turned away from Eli and bowed to the other members "I'm going to be leaving now," The other members smiled and nodded back. Eli frowned "Why are you so nice to them?"
"Maybe because they're nice to me," SoMin said walking out the room.

SoMin put the helment on her head and jumped on the motorbike not knowing she was being watched. Just opposite from SoMin's motobike was U-kiss van and Dongho looked over "...Hey hyungs...isn't that SoMin-sshi?" Everybody turned around to see SoMin on a motorbike "Yeah I think that is," said Kiseop and Eli scoffed "Why are we talking about her!" He said climbing in the car and the others just followed in.

 


PinkFishy385 here ^^ I hope you enjoyed it ^^