Valentine day~ 1/2

My Next Door Neighbor Eli [Hiatus]

HeeYoung P.O.V

I looked at the dress rack looking for a dress. There wasn't many people here and I decided to go to a shop that wasn't that popular because someone else might have bought the same dress. SoMin groaned for the 6th time and i sighed "SoMin whats wrong?"
"Do I really have to go?" I nodded and she sighed.Suddenly a lovely purple dress caught my attention. I looked at it then smiled, quickly taking it off the rack "SoMin did you find a dress?"
"Yeah~" she said lifelessly pulling out a random hot pink dress out of the rack "Ew~ No you can't wear that!"
"I know......I don't wanna go~!" She whined and I shook my head "Wear that blue one!" She turned around and took a baby blue dress of the rack "Ne~”
We payed for the dresses and walked out the store looking for some things to eat and chocolates “So,” SoMin said drinking her strawberry milkshake “Who are you going with?”
“…I don’t know…” I said suddenly remembering I needed a partner. She rolled her eyes “You dragged me all the way here to find a dress and you don’t have a partner?” I nervously laughed and she sighed taking out her phone “What are you doing?”
“I’m asking SooHyun if he wants to be your partner,” I choked on my fruit smoothie “W-What! N-No don’t do that!”
“Why?”
“BECAUSE I’M SHY STUPID!” I yelled trying to snatch the phone and she smirked “I’m pressing send~” she sang “NO!” She quickly pressed the send button and I stared at her in shock “Why did you do that!”
“Cause you like him and U-kiss is free today~” she said drinking her strawberry milkshake and I sat down puffing my cheeks. She laughed and put her phone on the table “So who are you going with?”
I asked. She looked at me with a blank expression first then tilted her head “I think I’ll be alone?”
I STOOD UP “Nuh-Uh you’re going with someone! I think your smart enough to know that!”
“ I’m not that smart….”
“Not that smart my ! You skipped a level in school!”
“….I’ll go with HyunKi then,”
“He’s got a girlfriend,”
“Then I’ll go with KangSung,”
“Seriously….your brother?”
“Then who am I meant to bring!” I thought about that for a while and let the first name that came in my mind out my mouth “Eli,” She choked on her milk shake and looked at me weirdly “NO!”
“Why not!”
“Cause I hate him!”
“B-But you have no one else to go with!” Just then SoMin’s phone vibrated. She smirked and showed the text to me


To: Minnie
From: Soohyunnie

Me with HeeYoung to a valentine formal? Sure ^^


I turned bright red and snatched the phone typing something else “yah yah yah YAH! What are you doing?!” I quickly pressed send and threw the phone to her. She caught it like a pro and read what I sent “YAH!” She showed me the text  “How dare you! I told you I hate him!”
I looked around pretending I couldn’t understand her and she groaned. I giggled when her phone vibrated

To: Minnie
From: Soohyunie

Errr…..wait…..he says yes but why?


SoMin banged her head on the table and I laughed. She quickly replied and I widen my eyes “How can you type so fast?”
“I dunno,” she said then quickly glared at me “I hate you…I hate you soo much!”
“I love you too~”
 “Tch,” she replied and left the table.

SooHyun P.O.V

I was sitting in my house with a few more other members doing their own thing. Eli was reading a Korean book to improve his Korean. Kevin and Dongho were practicing girl groups and the others were going out somewhere. I was walking around humming song lyrics when I got a text from SoMin and I read it.


To: Soohyunnie
From: Minnie

Oii Oppa >0< HeeYoung needs a date for the valentine formal today! You wanna be her date?

I smiled and chuckled sending back her a reply. When I did I walked to the kitchen to get a drink. After pouring the drink I got another text message and nearly spilt my drink

To: Soohyunnie
From: Minnie

Tell Eli to come too~ I need a date!

“Err….Eli?”
“Yes Hyung?”
“SoMin is asking you out on a valentine formal date,” Eli dropped his book and Kevin instantly stopped dancing. Dongho really couldn’t care less.
“Errr..and?”
“You wanna go? I’m going too,”
“….Sure…..but why?” I quickly typed that in and about a few seconds later she replied


To: Soohyunnie
From: Minnie

HeeYoung sent that >.< But really...I’t would be nice if he could come ^^ just make sure he doesn’t take JiHyo’s side


I said exactly what the message said and Eli smiled “Okay I’ll go~”
“Wait…are you going to take that girls side again?”
“I won’t~”
“Good! Now let’s go get ready “


Woo I'm done ^^ I'll post the next chapter tomorrow on valentines day~ Comment and subscribe :3