I am yours, You are mine

Cherry Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re the half that makes me whole

You’re my love, my life, my soul

Take this vow, take this heart of mine

I am yours, you are mine

(From the lyrics of “I am yours, you are mine” by Aldwin Rondina)

 

Mino gently sat on the edge of the bed. Under the pile of cover and blanket, he found Seungyoon sleeping. Mino brushed some of the fringes covering Yoon's forehead and put his palm to see if he still had fever. Fever had subsided but he looked so weak and drained. Mino's heart ached unbearably. Seungyoon's brows were frowning like he was having some bad dreams or concern. Mino put his thumb between the two brows and rubbed it gently till the furrows were smooth out.

 

Looking at Seungyoon's sleeping form, Mino felt a mixture of emotions swirling inside his chest. Regret, guilt, joy, agony, affection.. a mixed of all these. Mino didn't even know what his feelings were anymore. But he was so sure love was one of them, probably the strongest of all. Mino felt so overwhelmed. He bent down and placed a tender kiss on Seungyoon’s lips. Yoon's eyes fluttered open when Mino's lips touched him. Mino leaned back and smiled at the sleepy boy.

 

"Mino? Song Mino?"

 

Seungyoon touched his own lips and mumbled. His sleepy voice cracked. He looked like he doubted whether he was dreaming.

 

Mino pinched his cheek lightly.

"You are not dreaming Seungyoonie. I'm here, real and alive. If you are still confused, leaves me no choice but to prove it to you again."

 

Mino made ducky lips and moved forward to kiss him again. Seungyoon eyes widened and pushed his chest with both hands.

"YA! Stay away from me.”

Mino’s face faltered. But then Seungyoon continued_

“I'm sick Mino ya. It might be contagious. What if you get sick?"

 

Mino thought he was pushed away because Seungyoon hated him. But the fact that Seungyoon was actually worried for him, melted Mino's heart. He grazed Seungyoon's cheek affectionately and spoke_

"I heard everything from Jinwoo Hyung.”

(Actually, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter