A Walk down the Memory Lane

Cherry Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Mino's POV

"Look into yourself"
Those words of Seunghoon Hyung echoed in his head. Mino started feeling like there was something wrong with him. Something he didn't even realize to be wrong. And not knowing what was it, annoyed him the most.

Although Mino seemed to be the fun-loving, happy go lucky type, actually he was much more than that. Deep down inside, the real Mino was a very hard working rapper and someone who contemplated a lot. He always gave a lot of thought about everything especially when it came to his performances. He calculated every hand gesture and movement and made sure every line to be delivered perfectly. He believed it was his careful and precise calculation and hard work but not luck that brought him where he was right now. It had become a habit to follow whatever his brain said rather than his heart. But most of the time, he got carried away in his own thoughts that he became oblivious of what was happening around him. And that was the reason how he landed himself a nickname of Pabo, not because he didn't have any ability to think but because he used it a bit too much. Now somebody was telling him he needed to take a break from that and start listening to his heart.

Listen to his heart and look into himself! Look into himself!! How could he look into himself??

After a bit of brain storming, he remembered something that could help. It was his diary. Mino had a habit of keeping a diary since he didn't wanna lose even a day in his life. He believed forgetting something was equivalent to losing it. He even advised the fans to keep one and to write down important happenings in their lives!

He went to his room and searched for the diaries. There were several on the shelf already as he kept those from first day he joined YG to till now with him. The earlier entries were kept back in his home in Yong In.

He pulled out the nearest one and flipped through the pages. He stopped at a random page which read_
"Met with Jung Hyun Tae today. Had a nice chat. Surprising how Seungyoon befriended him this quickly. They were having fun and even forgetting I was there. I'm so going to leave him next time I meet up with Hyun Tae."
He still vaguely remembered that day. He was all sulky on the way back to dorm. He felt as if someone was trying to steal something precious from him. Seungyoon noticed that and asked_
"Are you jealous because you thought that I'm trying to snatch away your best friend or that I'd be snatched away??"
To that, he could not answer. So he just pretended to be sulkier.

He turned to another page_
"The lyrics controversy blew out of proportion. I'm scared. I'm scared, of losing everything I have built up so far. Went to YG building with Seungyoon. Yoon tried to reason with Yang Sa but ended up being the one getting cursed at. I'm sorry Yoon. It was my bad. I'll be more careful to not harm anyone around me, especially you. I'm really sorry and thank you!"

Before Mino joined YG, he had had too much of bitter experiences being abandoned or thrown away like trash by people who couldn't see his worth. Just this one time, he wanted to avoid it. He didn't wanna leave a place where he already regarded as his home and the people who treated him like a family member.

The memory of that day was imprinted on his brain. He remembered everything so clearly.

When Yang Sa called him to come to his office, Yoon offered to come with him and Mino couldn't describe with words how grateful he felt toward the leader.

In the elevator to the office, he felt as if his heart was about to explode and he was about to fall to the floor when Seungyoon held his hand. He didn't say anything much but just his calloused fingers firmly intertwined with his did all the work. He became calm and composed in an instant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter