Lay Your Pain in Me

Cherry Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I wish I could take away your pain Only if I could somehow someway Make it disappear, take away your fear So you could smile everyday Your Pain

Kang Seungyoon's POV

Seungyoon was turning and tossing in his bed for hours now. How could he sleep peacefully when he knew clearly that Mino would still be crying silently just next room from his? This evening, he came running to the dorm from YG studio when he saw that news article in the tabloid. The news didn't come as a surprise to him since he knew those two were dating in the first place. But he was worried for Mino who was kept in the dark by the two-timer maknae. As he calculated, Mino boy seemed to have read the news by the time he got back to dorm. The sight of Mino's back shaking from silent sobs tore Seungyoon's heart into million pieces. He desperately wanted to do something to comfort Mino and it angered him at the same time that he couldn't be of much help to him. Seungyoon wanted to wipe Mino's tears gently, soothe his heartache and tell him everything would be okay. However, knowing it wasn't from him that Mino wanted comfort, made him feel so helpless and powerless. Yes, he might be the mighty leader in everybody's eyes but when it came to Mino, he was the scaredy cat and he always would be.

While he was battling with his thoughts, Seungyoon heard some faint sounds. Sound of someone moving around. He listened to it carefully and realized it was from Mino's room. It sounded like he was looking for something. What was he looking for?? Knife?? Razor?? Was he going to hurt himself?? All kinds of crazy thoughts ran through his mind and before he knew it, he was already in front of Mino's room. Just as he raised his hand to turn the door handle, it was turned from inside and Mino's face appeared.

Mino looked a bit surprised to see him standing there but he didn't bother asking why. Instead he asked_
"Do you have my passport? I was looking for it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter