Temptation of Cherry

Cherry Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Mino's POV

 

Mino was taken aback by the Leader's response. He wasn't expecting this. Although as much as he wanted to strip everything away and leave, he knew better how important their comeback preparation was and his sense of responsibility was still pulling him back.

In fact, he didn’t really mean to go anywhere. He just wanted to throw a tantrum and get into a fight. He wanted to channel his anger and hatred to somebody else.  He was half expecting the leader to curse at him or even punch him in the face for his selfish getaway plan. Mino forgot that their leader had never talked to him in even slightly harsh tone let alone hurting him physically. In fact, Mino was always the one hurting the younger boy. His heart sank upon realizing how he had been hurting Seungyoon whenever he had problems with the maknae or with anyone else.

Mino protested_
"Wait! What?? You'll let me go?? You don't even ask where or when I would go. Not only that, you'll come with me too?? How about our comeback performance then??"

Seungyoon didn't answer but his face showed he was surprised too at this boy's mood swings. He was just planning to go abroad and now was worried about comeback? After silently reading his eyes for a few moments, the leader knew what was happening inside Mino's head. Seungyoon smiled that smile to Mino, that patient and understanding smile which always appeared on his face even when the latter was being unreasonable or acting up over something trivial.

"Look at me Mino-baby ya!"

Seungyoon often called Mino as Mino-baby although he was the one, almost ten months younger than his so called baby.

Mino looked up but said nothing.

"So you were just asking for passport because you think I won't give it to you huh? So you can put up a fight with me?? Ha ha ha!! Oh dear god! What should I do with this immature baby?"

Seungyoon jokingly punched the other boy's belly and suddenly remembered that Mino hadn't had any food since evening. The leader grabbed Mino's hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Aren't you hungry?? Come on! I bought some spaghetti for you. Eat up. Crash your diet plan tonight. If Hwang Sabu nags you, put the blame on me then."

Mino didn't complain this time and quietly followed Seungyoon. While he was having spaghetti, Seungyoon just sat beside him at dining table. He was looking at Mino d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter