Revelation

Cherry Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. Carl Jung

Song Mino's POV

"No, it can't be!!!!
It's just a groundless rumor.
Yeah it has to be!!"

Mino scrolled through the tabloid news on his phone. His fingers shaky and his eyes blurry with tears and he felt anger rising up his chest. He couldn't believe (actually he didn't want to) what he was reading. It was about a dating scandal of an actress and an idol. The actress named J and the idol, no other than the maknae of Winner, Nam Taehyun aka his boyfriend. With all the snaps of them two enjoying dates, there was no use in denying.

He speed dialed Taehyun’s number and as expected, it was turned off.

Realization kicked in and everything came to him like flashbacks in a movie. The clues were there all this time, laid out in the open for him to see. All that ideal girlfriend type description Taehyun gave in every talk show they guested, fit perfectly with this girl in the scandal. Someone who has long natural wavy hair, milky white skin, slim figure and how her face would brighten when she smiles. Members were always impressed with his meticulous description and imagination. Those weren't just pure imagination after all. All this time, he was actually declaring the whole world about the love of his life bravely and in the most Nam Taehyun-like way.

His IG posts with vague meaning, frequent late night sneak-out from d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter