Bystanders have clearer view

Cherry Pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghoon's POV

Seunghoon pressed the passcode and opened the door. As he stepped into the room, he realized something was just not right. The room was too quiet. He knew Seungyoon rushed back to Mino, saw both of their shoes in the doorway but the room was so quiet. These two pabos were always seen fooling around, playing video games or jamming on Seungyoon's guitar and singing gibberish whenever they were together. So it was unusual for the room to be this quiet when both of them were in. Seunghoon was always quick to sense things and this time also, his gut feeling was telling him something had happened, to be exact, between the two boys.

He walked past the dining room and saw Mino sitting at the dining table. It was quite a normal scene to see Mino at the dining table pigging out. But what made it strangely abnormal this time was he wasn't eating anything. He was just sitting still without touching the food in front of him.

Seunghoon went to him, tapped his shoulder lightly and asked_
"Hey Hugeboy! What's up yo brother?"

When Mino looked up and saw Seunghoon, he said _
"Aww Seunghoon hyung. You alone? Where are the others??"

"Jin Woo is still practicing drumming. Maybe he'll sleep there at the studio. Maknae went to Actor School shooting. And you are here acting weird. What's wrong Pabo?? Tell me!!"

"Hyung, I, I think I made a mistake!"

"What?? Only a mistake? I was expecting you to say 'Hyung I made tons of mistakes'. Ha ha ha!"

"Ahh stop teasing hyung. I'm being serious!"

"Kk! I'll stop! Tell me what happened?"
Seunghoon pulled a chair out and sat beside Mino at the table.

"Hyung, you know Maknae is dating that actress?"

"Imm... Yes?? But let me guess! That's not what you meant by mistake, is that??"

Before Mino could deny or anything, the older guy continued_
"Tell me what happened between you guys! I mean Kang Seungyoon and you!"

Mino looked startled when he heard Seunghoon's question.
"Hyung how did you?? How??"

"Pabo ya! I'm not your hyung if I don't know you this much! Don't try to lie or anything! Just cough it up!"

Mino felt so embarrassed to bring up the word "kiss" that he avoided Seunghoon's piercing eyes when replied_
"I.. I ahh I ki ki kissed him hyung."

"Heol~  So finally that idiot confessed to you??"

"No! Hyung are you even listening to me?? I just kissed him. Nobody confessed to nobd.. Wait! What?? Kang Seungyoon?? Why would.. ..?"

Judging from the way Mino got confused, Lee Seunghoon realized he almost made a mistake of leaking some information to that dumber. He thought it was best to not let him on any further before Mino was sure of himself. So when Mino couldn't ask him any more questions, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter