MILK

PERFECT (Wonwoo fanfic)

"Be home early okay," your grandmother said as you were putting on your shoes, "it's not like I have anywhere to go," you snorted. You gave her and your grandfather kisses on their cheeks before saying goodbye and walking out the door.

When you passed by Wonwoo's house you saw his puppy and you went up to it petting it.

"Hey buddy, is did your ugly owner leave you alone again?" you asked and it replied with a cute litte bark as if it understood making let out a chuckle, "if he ever hurt you come to my house okay? I'll protect you from that monster."

"Now why would I hurt my own son," Wonwoo said as he walked out of his door, picking up his dog, "Did this monster scare you huh? Snow?"

"why would a dog be scared of me," you said glaring at him.

"Have you seen your face? Bet even a little ant would be scared of you."

"This really," you said, scowling at him you turned to the dog and said, "I'll get going okay?"

"Don't talk to my dog like that, only I get to talk like that to him."

"Whatever," you said and started walking away, "Yah, wait for me!" Wonwoo said as he placed Snow inside his house.

"Why the would I wait for you," You said quietly as you quickened your pace with Wonwoo running behind who eventually caught up with his long legs.

"I told you to wait for me," he said, out of breath, "I know," you replied.

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because I do what I want," you said.

"Who goes to school at 6 am?"

"Is he really this talkative Jesus, I want to stitch his mouth close," you thought

"I do," said talking lager steps trying to get as far away from him, but it didn't work because his legs are longer than yours.

"Why would you go to school this early?"

"To sleep."

"Why would you wake up at go to school just to sleep? Do you not sleep at night?"

"Can you shut up?" you said, stopping to face him, "and go away? I don't want anyone from school seeing us together."

"Who cares about those people, were just two persons walking to school," he shrugged.

"Well then at least shut up, you're annoying me," you said as you continued walking with Wonwoo following suit.

You decided to stop at the convenience store to buy some strawberry milk with Wonwoo still following behind you like a lost dog.

"Will you stop following me?" you said, "I'm not, I'm here to buy something," he said.

You both walked to the drinks corner with you grabbing a box of strawberry milk and him grabbing a box of banana milk.

"Banana milk is the most disgusting drink in the world, why would drink that?" you said your nose scrunched up walking to the cashier.

"Excuse you banana milk is the most delicious drink there is how could you say that when you're about to drink that," he said referring to your strawberry milk in hand. "Banana milk makes me sick, literally."

"That'll be 600 won," the cashier said and you gave her the exact amount and grabbed your milk, walking out planning on leaving Wonwoo behind.

~~

"Hey, why did you leave me behind?" Wonwoo said as soon as he arrived at your classroom.

"Go away," you groaned placing your forehead on your desk. You didn't want anything to do with Wonwoo knowing that if his girlie's will see you they'll ruin your perfectly peaceful life, and you don't want that, you don't need that.

You heard him sigh but eventually took his seat behind you. You then slowly closed your eyes, making your mind drift away till you finally fell asleep.

~~

"So we'll be assigning your lab partners today, since we're about to start to make our investigatory project," your science teacher said with a paper in hand with the names of students.

There were a few murmurs about who they wanted to be partnered with, "I wish I get Wonwoo," you heard the girl beside you say making you roll your eyes. "What's so great about him that most girls are so head over heels for him," you thought.

"Okay, let's keep quiet now," your teacher said which the whole class quickly complied with before she started calling out the names of students.

"Now, we have Kim Jasmin," you stood up, "and Jeon Wonwoo," she said and your eyes quickly shot wide open.

"Can I have another partner miss?" you quickly asked making her raise an eyebrow at you before saying, "Is there any problem miss Kim? Because I don't see any, Mr Wonwoo is one of the brightest students in this institute and I bet that with his intellect and your creativeness you'll both create the best investigatory project."

"I-it's just that, I feel very uncomfortable with him," you said, knowing that your excuse sounded like an excuse a 10 year old would make.

"Well, that's okay, you have till finals, so I'm sure you'll be fine," she said before moving on to calling other people's names. You turned around to Wonwoo with a glare and when he noticed you he immediately gave you a wink, you replied it with a middle finger before turning your attention in front.

When everyone was partnered up your teacher asked you to sit next to your partners. And Wonwoo quickly sat on the seat beside you dragging it so that there are no space between the desk.

"Starting now this will be you seating arrangement in my class," your teacher said making you rest your head in your desk and close your eyes shut, "Why the hell is this happening to me?" you groaned.

"Okay partner what shall we do? Hmm?" he hummed excitedly. "Do whatever you want, I don't care."

"Well then how about......" was the only thing I remembered from him before my mind starting drifting off, too tired to even think about anything.

Wonwoo looked at you as you dazed out, clearly not listening to anything he was saying so he just decided to just stare at your face noticing how long your lashes were and how they fluttered every time you blink, your nose was not too tall but not too short too which complimented your slim face perfectly, then his eyes fell on your plump lips making him unconsciously his lips and suddenly the thought of pulling you close and kissing you crossed his mind for a moment before he slapped his face for having such thoughts about you but he didn't bother removing his eyes on you, he just continued staring at you liking how calm you look at the moment.

The lunch bell suddenly rang waking you from your trance, your teacher dismissed you with reminders about you project. You packed your bag, cleaning up you table taking out your lunch. You started eating but when you remembered how you gained two pounds when you checked the scale last night because of the noodles you ate, you immediately stopped eating. "That's all you're going to eat for lunch?" Wonwoo questioned when he saw your unfinished food.

"Why are you still here?" you asked placing the lid on and putting it in your backpack. "Do you want to collapse? Why didn't you finish your food?" he said ignoring you question.

"You're not my mom so shut up," you said standing up making your way to the bathroom but before you could even step out the classroom your hand was grabbed and the next thing you know you were being dragged. "Jeon Wonwoo let me go," you whined trying to loosen his tight grip but he wasn't listening and continued to drag across the hallway catching a few people's attention.

"Let me go! It hurts!" you screamed finally catching his attention, he turned around with you still trying to loosen his grip and when he finally noticed how tight his grip was he immediately let go, "Oh my god, I'm sorry," he said with frantic eyes noticing the red marks on you wrist.

"What the hell are you trying to do!" you were annoyed, "I-I was just trying to let you eat, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry" he apologized but you were still annoyed by how he practically dragged you across a hallway full of his girlies who will surely come after you to kill you.

"Are you crying?" he asked making you touched you cheek and noticed that a tear actually rolled down you cheek you quickly wiped it, "no, I have broken tear ducts," you said honestly

"Okay good, now come with me and let's get you something to eat," he said his hand reaching for yours which you immediately swatted away, "I just finished eating."

"You call that eating? I call that chewing on air, now come on," he said successfully getting hold of your hand this time and he started to walk with you following closely behind him, hands still together. You noticed that you everyone around was starting to talk making you feel uncomfortable so you wriggled your hand to free it from Wonwoo's hold and you successfully did making Wonwoo turn to you with a questioning look, "There's no need to hold my hand," you said he nodded and continued walking.

"What do you want? I'll pay," he said as soon as you arrive at the canteen. "I don't think were close enough to be paying for each other's, don't you think?" you said before turning to the cook and saying, "I'll have the salad please, and I'd like it without any meat and dressing please."

"What are you a goat? Why eat something so boring when you have so many delicious foods waiting for you?"

"That's none of your business," you said paying for your food, Wonwoo did the same too and you both grabbed your trays and looked for a table.

"Does that even have a flavor?" he asked with a disgusted look on his face as he watched you eat your salad, "I don't eat for the flavor," you simply said.

"Why deprive yourself of such pleasures just to fit society's standards?"

"I'm not trying to fit in to anyone's standards."

"You're practically skin and bones, do you know how dangerous that is?" he said, just noticing how thin you actually were, which was hard to notice at first because of the thick layer of clothes you usually wear, but since you decided to not wear your jacket your thin frame was more obvious and that made Wonwoo worried.

"Are you blind? Can't you see how fat I am?" you said raising your arms.

"You're litteraly skin and bones can you see that?" Wonwoo wanted to say but held himself back because he know that if he will do so you'll just deny it, he knows because he's experienced it before.