PROLOUGE

PERFECT (Wonwoo fanfic)

Monday, the most dreaded day has come again and you are walking your way to your classroom for class. You always arrive half an hour before classes starts just so that you can catch up on your sleep. You've done this since you were a freshmen and it already became a habit. You sat on the second to the last seat near the window and dropped you bag to the floor then dropping your head on the table and closing your eyes.

You heard a loud thud behind you making you wake up and sit up, thinking that class already started. It took you a while to let your eyes adjust to the bright light beaming through the window then you looked around to see that there was actually no one yet, making you angry and scared. Angry because your nap was cut short and scared because something you were the only one yet there was something that fell on the floor.

You turned your head to look at the back and then saw a tall figure slouched over the desk behind you. You let out a sigh when you realized that it wasn't a ghost or anything creepy. Relieved, you went back to your slouched position and continued on your nap.

~~

Lunch came and you went to the cafeteria to buy something to drink since you already have your lunch packed by your beloved grandmother. As you were waiting in line a commotion suddenly erupted among the students like some celebrity just arrived. You hear a few 'they look so good gosh' and 'how are they so hot' and realizing that it was just the so called 'heartthrobs' of you school you went back to minding your own business and ordered a box of apple juice. On your way back to your classroom, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket so you check it and saw a text from your grandma asking what you wanted for dinner, you replied with 'chicken' cause you've been craving it for days now and your grandma makes the best chicken out there.

Just as you were about to send the text someone bumped into you making you stumble and drop you phone and apple juice. You muttered an 'ow' and glared at the tall who bumped into you without even saying story, as you were glaring at the tall figure walking away from you, you noticed a silver ring on his pinky finger. You swore to yourself that you will look for that later and squeeze out an apology from him.

You picked up your phone and juice and went to your classroom to eat because its more peaceful in there since everyone eats in the cafeteria.

~~

"I'm home!" you said as soon as you got home to inform you grandparents of you arrival. You were immediately greeted by your grandfather with a wide smile on his face, you quickly went in for a hug and kissed him on the cheeks. "how about grandma?" you asked and he pointed on the kitchen. Where a glorious smell was coming from.

"hey gramps, anything I can help you with?"

"you can set the table," she suggested whilst placing a plate full of your favorite chicken. You quickly complied and after that you all ate together, and talked about your day.