FIRST MEETING

PERFECT (Wonwoo fanfic)

As you were walking to school you decided to stop at a convenience store near in your neighborhood to buy some coffee and snacks. On your way there you spotted a small puppy on the sidewalk.

"Hey there little guy," you cooed as you pat the puppy head, "where's your owner? Wait, do you have an owner?"

"Uhm, excuse me, who are you?" a deep voice behind you said, making you turn you head to the direction of the voice. You were greeted by a tall guy with an extremely handsome face staring at you coldly.

"excuse me? Why are you asking me that?" you asked quite sarcastically, the guy squinted his eyes at you and said, "uhh, because your petting my dog?" he said in a much more sarcastic tone.

"Oh! You're his owner? I'm sorry, I thought he was alone." You said standing up and looking at the puppy who was sitting beside a chair making it look extra small.1

"well he's not alone, so you may go now?"

Jeez why is this guy so sassy.

You quietly waved goodbye to the puppy and walked inside the store, you bought a cup of coffee and some sandwich. When you went outside, the guy and the puppy were still there. You quietly observed the guy and noticed that his uniform was from your school and that made you wonder what grade and class he was in. what if you were actually on a higher grade level than him and he didn't even show some respect from you? You wondered if you should ask him but decided against it when you remembered how annoyed he was by your presence earlier.

~~

When you arrived at your classroom, there were already a few students in your classroom. You went straight to your seat, you placed your bag beside you and took out your phone to check for any messages from your grandma because she was the only one who texted you.

"Hey darling can you grab some eggs on your way home? We already ran out and I'm planning on doing some soup for dinner."

"yeah, sure."

After you sent the message you decided to listen to some music to block out the increasing noise coming from your classmate and sleep.

~~

It was your lunch break and since the classroom was so packed and you didn't want to eat in the canteen either, you decided to go to the rooftop, which was out of bounds for the students and which also had a lock, but you knew that you can just easily pick the lock with your hairpin. 
When you've arrived at the door leading to the rooftop you noticed that it was unlocked, so you thought that maybe the janitor was in, but then you remembered that your janitor barely even goes up to this floor since there weren't many trashes in there.

You opened the door slowly and peeked through it, when you realized that there was no one there you went in and made sure to lock it. Standing by the railing you observed the scenery before you, the wind blowing through your hair. Looking around, you noticed a tall figure standing by the edge of the railing, with his jacket in hand  looking like he was contemplating whether to wear it when he jumps or not.

You tried to recognize the person and was shocked when you realized that it was the guy from the convenience store. Slowly, you made your way towards him and said, "hey, what are you doing? Are you crazy? Get off there!"

He turned his head towards you with a cold and lifeless expression making you take a step back.

"Get lost," he simply said.

"No. You get down from there or else I'm going to call a school staff."

"Get lost!" He said in a harsher tone and you being the stubborn girl that you are didn't even budge.

"Fine, if your not getting down then I'm jumping with you," You said taking a shaky step climbing above the railing.

"Ya! Are you crazy?! Why would you do that?!" he screamed with wide eyes, confused and shocked at how 'brave' you are. It was unusual for him to meet someone who is willing to jump with a suicidal kid, other people would probably just leave them be and then 'mourn' for their death.

"So that you will come down you crazy idiot!"

"Why do you want me to come down so badly?!"

"Because I don't want you to jump and die you !"

He was speechless. You seemed to care for him so much and it was the first time for him. All his life no one cared about what he would do. He had friends but they didn't know about the depressed side of him nor did they seem to care for all the cared about was getting drunk and laid.

"W-who said anything a-about jumping and d-dying huh? I-I was just getting some fresh a-air." He stuttered looking around awkwardly.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING THERE! GET DOWN FROM THERE THIS INSTANT AND FOLLOW ME TO THE GUIDANCE OFFICE!"

You looked at each other with scrunched eyebrows and then slowly got off the railing walking to the guidance office with your mouths shut and heads down from the awkwardness and embarrassment.

~~

"Did you not know that the rooftop was out of bounds for students?" The guidance councilor, Mrs. Lee, with extremely frizzy gray hair said with her gaze shifting from you to the other student beside you.

"Why did you make a rooftop if you're not going to let anyone in, in the first place?" You mumbled lowly thinking that no one heard you, but when you heard  a snicker beside you, you realized that someone actually heard you, but thankfully it wasn't the lady in front of you.

"What are you laughing at Mr. Jeon? Did I say something funny?" Mrs. Lee asked with a raised eyebrow towards 'Mr. Jeon'. You saw him shake his head from your peripheral view with his head down.

She let out a sigh, "so, what do you want to do? Should I call your guardians and tell them about what you have done or will you accept the punishment?" she asked.

"well, I don't really have a guardian because as you know, I have no one and I live alone so i'd rather accept the punishment, whatever it is," Jeon said beside like it's the most obvious thing in the whole universe making Mrs. Lee let out an exasperated sigh and turned her attention to you asking for your answer.

You know that you cant let this kinds of news travel to your grandparents since they'll both be upset but you also don't want to receive the punishment which will obviously be to clean the restrooms, especially the boy's restroom. But on a second thought, you do have Mr. Jeon with you so maybe he can just clean the boy's restrooms by himself and then you'll cleaned the girl's. yeah that'll work.

"I'll receive the punishment too."

"okay, so both of you will be cleaning the restrooms, together."