WINDOW BLINDS

PERFECT (Wonwoo fanfic)

"Guys I'm tired, I'm going to go home," Wonwoo said to his friends knowing that they didn't even understand or hear what he just said cause they were all dead drunk. He grabbed his jacket and headed.

"Oh, right Snow's food," he mumbled to himself when he remembered that his pet was almost out of food he stopped at the nearest convenience store and luckily they sell cans of dog food there.

~~

"Where are you going?" Your grandma asked.

"I want to eat some noodles, I'm going to the convenience store."

"This time of the night?"

"Hunger has no time limit granny."

"This kid really, be careful okay!"

"I will!"

You grabbed your jacket and quickly headed out. When you arrive at the store you quickly headed to the noodle isle and looked for your favorite brand, when you saw that there was only one pack left you quickly grabbed it, but unfortunately another hand grabbed the pack the same time you did. You looked at the owner of the hand and immediately became furious when you saw that it was Wonwoo.

"You again?!" you exclaimed tightening your hold on the noodle pack.

"I should be the one saying that," he said under gritted teeth and you wished that his teeth would just break and his jaw would get dislocated.

"Let go," you said widening your eyes.

"I was the first one to grab it so why should I?"

"This really," you mumbled, "What are you? A kindergartener?"

"Yes! Now let go."

In the end you both ended up sharing the noodles, since you were both hardheaded and hungry.

"This didn't even thank me for saving his ing life now he's even stealing my food," you thought while glaring at him who was slurping loudly.

"Can't you eat quietly? it's so annoying," you said grabbing the cup of kimchi and opening it aggressively. Wonwoo remained silent scared that if he'll make another move it'll be the end of his useless life. Because if he did want to die he being murdered was not on the his 'dumb ways to die' list.

You silently continued on eating not caring about the in front of you. And when there was only a little amount left you asked him, "you want to finish this?"

"What do you think of me? A dog who eats his owner's left overs?" He said with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, you know those street dogs? With extremely bad skin?"

"Are you saying that I have bad skin?" he asked with an offended look with a hand placed on his cheek.

Actually, he had extremely nice skin, not even a spot of imperfection but that doesn't make your hatred for him go down.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying you stupid piece of ," you said finishing off your noodles, "ah, thank God for noodles."

"My money and I didn't even get to eat anything," He mumbled thinking that you didn't hear him.

"Well just think of this as a payback for making me clean the ing restrooms after saving your life."

"Did I ask you to save my life huh?"

"This ungrateful brat really," you snickered, "do you know how many people died even when they still wanted to live? Then you're just going to kill yourself just because what? Your 'girlfriend' broke up with you or something?"

"no, I was going to kill myself because I obviously have no reason to live."

"That's your reason? That's the pettiest reason I have ever heard, I bet my non-existent sister can make a better one."

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one suffering."

"You know the solution to your problem?" you leaned forward placing your chin on the table, looking up at him.

"Would I try to kill myself if I knew the solution?"

You sighed and rolled your eyes before answering, "try to find something or someone worth living. Find something that'll be your reason to live and make a better person out of yourself."

He chuckled, "little girl, it's not that easy."

"Yeah it is. But no great things comes to you, you need to work for it you lazy piece of . And don't you think your dog is already a reason?"

Wonwoo was about to say something but you phone suddenly rang and on the screen it displayed your grandma's name.

You pressed answer and placed the phone against your ear.

"Hello?" you greeted.

"Hey you brat! Where on earth are you! I thought you were going to buy noodles!" Your grandma greeted loudly on the other line.

"I did! Now it's in my stomach."

"This kid really, I thought you already went somewhere with your friends."

"Grandma do I even have 'friends' to go somewhere with?"

"Oh, right I forgot that you're a lonely kind of person."

"Hey, I'm not 'lonely' I just prefer my own company," you stated proudly.

"Anyways, don't stay out too late and be careful okay?"

"Yeah, Yeah. Bye, I love you."

"Okay, me too, bye."

You hummed a response before hanging up. You then stood up and raised your arms to stretch your body.

"Well, I need to go, thank you for paying the noodles," you said and since Wonwoo's business in the place was already done he decided to go home too.

"Yah, why are you following me?" You asked catching Wonwoo's attention.

"What? Why would I follow you?"

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm going home you idiot."

"What you live around here too?"

You started walking in silence and when you were near your house you noticed that Wonwoo is still talking the same path as you. When you arrived at your door step you stopped and looked around for any signs of the tall and your eyes felt like they went straight out of their socket.

"You live there?" you said pointing at the house next to yours in disbelief.

"Isn't it obvious?" he said jiggling the keys in his hand with a smug smirk on his face.

"How? Since when? That house has been empty for years," you said still finding the situation unbelievable.

"I've lived here for 2 years, what do you mean it's been empty for years?"

"Then how come I haven't heard any dog barks for the past two years?"

"The walls are soundproof stupido."

"Oh my god. I must be having a nightmare. Yes that's exactly what this is, a ing nightmare," you rambled pinching yourself and was disappointed when you felt the pain making you let out a loud groan. Wonwoo just observed you and your mini breakdown as you tried to open the door and slammed it closed as soon as you got in.

Wonwoo opened the door and was greeted by his doog, Snow.

"Hey boy, I bought food for you, oh yes I did," he cooed. As he poured the food on snow's plate. He patted her head before heading to his bedroom to change his clothes.

When he looked out the window he immediately saw you walking around your room your hair a mess. Your houses were just arm's length away from each other so he could practically hear everything you were saying through the window.

"This must a nightmare. What is he? A ing demon? Why didn't I know about him when we've been neighbors for 2 ing years. I didn't even see any moving truck come here," You rambled on and while trying to remove your socks, you were about to remove your clothes when a thought crossed your mind. You looked at your open window and as fast as lighting you saw him standing there in his room looking at you, you let screamed, "You ing ert!" before slamming your window close and closing the blinds too.

"Yah! Kim Jasmine! What's happening in there?" your grandmother asked from outside your room.

"Huh? Oh, nothing I just saw a rat. A very ugly rat," you said glaring at your window imagining that it was Wonwoo.

"Jesus Christ you almost gave me heart attack."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, change into your pajamas then go to sleep okay?"

You muttered a yes before changing out of your clothes and into your pajamas. Then you walked to your window to open it because you can't sleep with the windows closed. You cautiously opened the blinds and let out a sigh of relief when you saw that Wonwoo wasn't there anymore. You then opened your window letting the air come in.

~~

"Hey grandma I have a question."

"What is it?" she said placing a kimchi on your grandfather's spoon.

"Does someone live beside us?"

"Oh, did you meet the young man already?"

"Wait, you know about him?" you asked, this is unbelievable.

"He's lived there for two years. Who did you think we made those rice cakes before? A ghost?"