RESTROOM SHENANIGANS

PERFECT (Wonwoo fanfic)

"Okay, so both of you will be cleaning the restrooms, together."

"What?! So that means that ill also clean the boys restrooms?! I'll have to enter that hellhole?!" you thought with wide eyes looking at Mrs. Lee. This can't be real.

"You may go to your classes now," she announced.

On the way to class you were practically dragging yourself. Everyone in the school knows how disgusting the boys restrooms are.

I mean they're boys! Of course their restrooms are going to be disgusting! God knows what they do in there.

When you saw your classroom you made your way inside and was greeted by everyone's stares on you, which was unusual since you were always invisible to them, but then you realize that they weren't staring at you, they were staring at the person beside you which was Jeon. You didn't recall being in the same classroom as him, but then again you don't even know half of your classmates.

"Oh, Wonwoo, Jasmin, where have you been?" Mr. Ong asked with a soft smile, he was one of the nice and approachable teachers so everyone likes him, his class was always entertaining to nobody get bored.

"uhm, we were called to the guidance office. Sorry if we're late," You said with a bow, when you noticed that Wonwoo wasn't doing so you pulled his arm making him bend himself, you heard a few gasps coming from your female classmates which was followed by a few whispers.

You heard Mr. Ong let out a chuckle before he said to go back to your seats, you gave a quick bow and made your way to your seat. On your way you caught a few of your female classmates send a few glares to your direction and you did your best to ignore them.

~~

Immediately when the bell rang, you packed your things and quickly headed out for the door when you were bought to a sudden halt when someone grabbed your bag making you stumble backwards and then fall on your , the remaining people laughed at you and you looked at who grabbed your bag with a harsh glare to see that it was Wonwoo.

"Hey!" You exclaimed helping yourself up and dusting off your skirt.

"Where do you think you're going? You still have to clean the restrooms," he said flatly.

Oh right, you were supposed to clean the mothering restrooms. Save a life, in return you get to clean the restrooms, amazing right?

"O-Oh right! Where do you think I'm going?"

He ignored you and walked out.

~~

Both of you were currently in the girls restroom since you thought that it would be easier to clean since it was practically cleaned by the over dramatic girls who uses it.

"I should've just let this die. I wouldn't have to clean anything. Hell! I would've been making my way home now, buying eggs for my grandmother. But no, here I am scrubbing a ing toilet because I stopped a tall from jumping and splattering his guts or cracking his head. didn't even say thank you for saving his life," you rambled on while scrubbing the hell out of the toilet.

Meanwhile Wonwoo was just on the next cubicle to you hearing everything and feeling apologetic but not having the guts to thank you and apologize to you for bringing you in to this mess.

~~

It was getting dark and you were almost finished on cleaning the boy's restroom when the school's janitor went inside and said that you two can leave already, you bowed to him and changed back to your uniform.

You were folding your jacket so you can place it in your backpack when you heard Wonwoo let out a cough clearly to grab your attention, what is he going to thank me? Well it's about time!

You turn around confidently.

"Make sure to not tell anyone about what happened in the rooftop," his words made you scoff in shock. Wow this is really too much.

"Don't worry! I have no one to tell anything to!" you said sarcastically turning around and stomping your way out, after you took a few steps you stop and turned around to scowl at him then made your way out.

Wonwoo was left alone in the dark school hallway looking at your back as you stomped away. Finding you as an interesting character making him let out a laugh.

"What are you smiling at?" he heard a voice behind him, he turned around and saw one of his friends eyeing him with curiosity.

"Oh, Jun," he greeted.

"New girlie huh?" Jun placed a hand on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"No she's not and will never be."

"Yeah right. I'm betting 10 dollars that by the end of this semester both of you will be hitting it of already."

"God you're the most disgusting person I have ever met," Wonwoo said rolling his eyes while removing Jun's arm from his shoulder, "plus I don't think she's that kind of girl."

Jun laughed, "All girls are the same! They all just want to have someone to cuddle with which always ends up with the two of you having but with no strings attached, and I bet that one's no different."

"I literally just met her today and you're already trying to describe her. You haven't even met her yet and you're already talking like you know her inside out."

Jun just shrugged and changed the topic by inviting Wonwoo to a party that Seungcheol was having since his parents were away for a business trip.

~~

As they were walking towards Seungcheol's home they can already hear the loud party music blasting just a block away. When they entered they were immediately greeted by a sea of sweaty teenagers grinding against each other with red cups in their hand.

They spotted their friends in the kitchen talking amongst themselves with a few girls dancing beside them trying to get them to bed them. Wonwoo was never about that life, in fact he actually believes that someone out there is his soulmates and that he's meant to spend the rest of his life with that someone.

"Hey why are you two so late?" Jeonghan asked giving them both a high five then taking a sip from his cup.

"Wonwoo here had to clean the restrooms with his girlie," Jun said while filling a cup of beer then passing it to Wonwoo who immediately took a sip.

"Ooh~ how come I haven't heard of this girlie yet?" Minghao, their Chinese friend asked.

"That's because she's not my 'girlie' she's just someone I had detention with."

"Because of what? Making out in the janitor's room?" Soonyoung laughed which was then followed by the others.

" you," Wonwoo threw a chip to him