Runaway (Got7) pt.2/2

Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae woke up, rubbing his puffy eyes. 

To his surprise, he was back at the dorms. How long had he been sleeping? Did a sassaeng fan somehow identified him, found his dorm location, and dragged him there? How?

Beside him, Jaebum snored lightly. He hadn't realised before, but he was actually resting his head of his hyung's arm. "No wonder this pillow felt weird..." he muttered aloud, causing Jb to stir.

"Oh, you're up." Jaebum yawned, stretching his arms to relieve the tension in them. 

Carrying that boy at least 1km to the van plus being his pillow only caused it to ache even more.

"How did I end up here..?" He rubbed his eyes, getting up quickly. "Did some stranger carry me here?"

"Unless you don't know me, no."

Youngjae was a little touched. 'So they did find me afterall,' he thought.

"Breakfast is ready, kid. Go wash up." Jinyoung popped in, and knocked lightly on the doorpost before he walked away.

"Listen to your mom." Jaebum ruffled his hair, ad got up to leave.

"W-wait!" Youngjae suddenly cried out.

"Hm?"

"Y-your'e not going to scold or anything because I ran away? Why are you hyungs suspiciously nice?" He narrowed his eyes at the elder, refusing to believe the sudden kind treatment was a change of heart.

"We'll deal with those when you're more awake, Jae. We'll explain it later, I promise. For now, just eat a good meal."

---

Breakfast was eaten in silence.

The other members exchanged glances, prompting each other to say something. 

After witnessing yet another exchange of not-so-subtle sign langauge, Youngjae slammed down his fork.

"What do you guys want to say?" He huffed in annoyance, clenching his fist around his fork.

Jaebum sighed. 

"We want to apologise for making you feel left out, Youngjae. We want to tell you that you are a valuable part of this group, and we mean to make you feel more included in the future. We want you to know that we do love you, as much as we don't express it. We will work harder, okay?" The leader spoke on behalf of the rest of s.

"Y-you guys really feel that way?" He darted his eyes around the room, and they all nodded on agreement, Jackson flashing him a goofy smile. 

"Don't worry bro. You'll always be one of us."

He smiled a little, looking down. 

He had never felt happier.

---

Youngjae was sent to his room with the other two maknaes, and they fooled around for a bit until the 97 line was chased away.

Mark came in first, sitting on the edge of Youngjae's bed.

"Look, kid. We hyungs are sorry we haven't been very attentive to you, but, you cannot run off in the middle of practice, not informing us where you went, and sleep in the middle of nowhere. We hyungs were worried sick! We searched for you for 4 hours! What if someone else found you? Took advantage of you? Anything could have happened, Jae, and you need to be more careful. You need to know that we're here for you, we care about you, and that we most definitely would not let you get away with this." Mark lectured, with a kind yet stern tone.

Youngjae was slightly amused. "That's the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter