Why don't you like me (Monsta X) pt.2

Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"." He muttered under his breath, clutching his head, which was pounding so loudly he would have believed anyone who said that there was a electro-themed party (in the unit full of grand mothers next door).

Had he known he had such low tolerance, he wouldn't even have taken a sip. 

"Don't lie to yourself." Kihyun interrupted, flicking his forehead. "Aish! What was that for?" He glared at the older one, who glared back. 

"You're having a hangover, kid. You're not even supposed to drink!" He nagged, leaving Changkyun speechless.

"...What's up with the sudden concern?" Changkyun asked, feeling a little skeptic. If this was something that was going to happen more often, he definitely needed more time to get used to it.

"If you don't like it then-" 

"Ani! I love it. Thanks, hyung."

Changkyun crushed him in a tight hug, the first time they've ever done so. Who knew hugs could be filled with so much warmth?

Kihyun could only smile back, patting his back lightly. "You'll be alright... I promise." He finished off with a light hair ruffle. "Now be a good boy and eat your painkillers." He motioned to the tray left on his desk, urging him to swallow the pills. 

"Neh, hyung."

---

After a little more sleep, Changkyun was starting to feel a lot better. 

"Look who's up?"

Wonho peeked in, winking at the younger. Changkyun shuddered.

"Come on sleepyhead, the rest are waiting outside. We need to talk."

The sleepy kid shuffled out of bed reluctantly and followed his hyung outside.

'What do you guys want this time..." he groaned, voice a little raspy from sleep and crying so much the previous day.

"We want to you to listen to us. Sit." As the leader, Shownu asserted his authority, causing the younger to obey quickly.

He scrambled to find a seat, but upon realising they were all occupied, settled onto the floor. 

"Come 'ere." Shownu pulled the younger up from the floor and onto his lap.

Changkyun gasped in shock, but could not deny that his lap was way more comfortable than the floor, so he didn't complain. 

Hyungwon cleared his throat.

"Erm... I know that our behaviour towards you has been inexcusable, and we apologise for that. We hurt you, because the company thought it would be a great idea, but not one of us questioned their orders. We should have stuck by you, since you're one of us now, and been nicer to you. For that, we are really sorry." After he said that, he looked down, refusing to meet the maknae in the eye.

The others reacted similarly, heads bowed, and Shownu rubbed his back from behind him. "Sorry kid. We definitely haven't been the best hyungs around. Can you forgive us?"

Changkyun looked around again. They were all looking at him expectantly, some with their eyes a little teary, and it just broke him down. 

"O-of course..." he smiled through his tears, and immediately they surrounded him, giving him in a giant, bone-crushing hug.

"Yah, don't cry! You deserve to be happy, kyun-ah!" His hyungs, a little panicky that their maknae was so emotional, frantically wiped away his tears and rubbed his back, patted his hair, whispered sweet nothings to calm him down.

"How can I not be happy, that you guys finally love me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter