A little tipsy pt.1 (Henry/Ryeowook X Hangeng/Siwon)

Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ge~" Henry whined, flopping onto the couch to rest his head on the older boy's lap. 

"What do you want, Henry?" Ryeowook replied, all too familiar with the younger boy's antics. After all, he always got clingy when he wanted something, and Ryeowook wasn't going to beat around the bush.

"I-We're bored, so can we go drinking? Just once?" Henry pleaded, using his infamous pout and puppy eyes in attempts to sway the older one.

"Are you crazy? The hyungs would kill us!" Ryeowook, the most unproblematic SJ-M child, said, before returning his attention back to his book. "Now go away."

Henry, however, was determined not to back down. 

"Come on, why are you such a kill joy? It's not as if we're underage!" He stated. 

"You've barely turned legal, Henry. I'm not going anywhere." He tried to put a foot down, but the younger only pestered him more.

"Pleeaaassee~ just one drink! It'll be fine!"

---

'It'll be fine,' he said.

'Just one drink,' he said.

Ryeowook shuddered, glancing over at the maknae, who was hitting on girls left and right with his basic Korean and Canadian English.

After unsuccessful attempts at entertaining Henry, he could only resort to bringing him to the club to get the younger to shut up. As much as the older hated to admit, however, he enjoyed his time at the bar. A lot more than he thought he would.

Soft, feminine hands reached out to cup his face, and he was entraced. 

His maknae could wait. After all, how bad could it get?

---

"We're back~" the maknaes sang, hand in hand as they stumbled through the door. Lady luck was definitely on their side; their hyungs were still out.

If only they headed straight to sleep. Maybe then, the consequences wouldn't be so dire.

But of course, that's not what happened.

"Hyung~ I'm huunngrry~" Henry whined, clinging onto Ryeowook's arm. "C-could you cook me some food?" He shook his arm vigorously, until Ryeowook reluctantly gave in. "Alright you brat, just leave me alone." He grunted, upsetting the very drunk baby.

"I'll help you!" Henry offered, only to be ignored.

Ryeowook stumbled to the fridge, taking out some left over rice and egg. Then, Henry spotted a bar of chocolate at the back and decides that he wanted it so badly, he had to knock everything in its path just to retrieve it.

"Henry!" Ryeowook sighed, pushing the boy away from the mess. "Look what you did!" He whined. Henry simply plopped onto the floor and stared at the 'pretty colours' t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter