Why don't you like me (Monsta X) pt.1

Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's the worst that can happen?" Changkyun thought, sitting up from his bed. 


He had had a really bad day.


First, he woke up grumpy because he slept late the previous day playing games. The hyungs chided him for not taking a rest because they told him so, and Jooheon decided it would be nice to rub it in his face. Things didn't turn out too pretty so they both got placed in time out (but thank goodness they didn't get physical). 


Then, just as he thought his day couldn't get any worst, Jooheon just had to cry during time out, causing all the other hyungs to baby him, some even shooting him accusatory glares for making their baby cry.


He could only chuckle bitterly at the sight, which caused him another extra 10 minutes. He almost scoffed again. 

It wasn't his fault he was added into the group, it was thanks to their stupid company. Stupid because they couldn't decide if they should add him. Stupid because they added him late, which only caused him to garner hate. Not only from the original fans, but also from the members themselves. The members that were supposed to be his brothers. 

Now that he thought about it, he definitely deserved to sneak out. No one would care, anyways. They all hated him, so why bother about his safety? It'd probably be a weight of their shoulders. One less competitor.

With that, he slipped out of the room, not even bothering to grab a disguise, and walked out.

---

His feet brought him to Hangang river in no time.

Before 'No Mercy', he would come here, with his other trainee friends, whenever they were feeling stressed or just wanted a break from their vigorous trainings. If only he could debut with them instead; he wouldn't mind it either.

Again, thanks to his stupid company.

"Aish..." he tousled his hair in frustration, deciding to get a drink. Who cares if he's underage? He was in need of a stress relief.

He placed a can of beer on the counter, knowing that the cashier was too used to kids buying beer illegally, yet did nothing to stop them. 

"Rough day?" She mused, scanning the cans of beer stacked on the counter. "I'll only allow you to get one, kid."

"Fine..." he shrugged, putting the rest back. It was nice enough of her to allow him one can anyways.

"Don't get drunk and do reckless stuff, you hear me?"

"Neh ahjumma!" He bowed head politely, and grabbed the can as he left.

---

"H-hyunwoo hyung! You're here~" Changkyun scoffed, drunkedly waving his beer can. 

"You wanna watch me get wasted? Take a video and blackmail me with it so you can kick me out of the group? Do it~ not as if I don't see the way you look at me, or hear your interviews. Just kick me out~ it'll end both our sufferings!" He slurred, giggling at inappropriate intervals. Shownu was disappointed.

"Yah! We searched for you up and down and here you are, drunk? You really-"

"Why would you search for me? Since when did you care! IT'LL BE BETTER IF I DIE!" He shouted, throwing down the can furiously. Drunkard mood swings. 

Shownu had half a mind to bend him over his lap and sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter