I'm not a baby (Seventeen)

Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For some reason, Dino could not concentrate.

He could not get the choreography down, even after Hoshi had gone through it a thousand time. It was to the point where he felt that he was dragging the group down.

Seeing this, Hoshi gave them a break. Maybe Dino needed a little rest.

But, even as the others rested, he was in the corner of the room, practicing the dance over and over again, but he still couldn't get it. That left him really sour, considering the fact that his hyungs were joking around as he struggled to get it right.  

He was in the performance team, for goodness sake. He'd be an embarassment of he didn't nail this. 

Still, their laughs and happy smiles served as a distraction, one that he felt he could not afford. (not to mention he was slightly jealous)

Frustrated, he very huffed loudly, which did not go unnoticed by his hyungs.

"You okay bud? Need help?" Instinctively, Hoshi came over, but may have (somehow) accidentally stepped on the younger's foot in the process of trying to helping him.

"! That hurt!" The maknae spat at the 10:10 hyung, as he crouched down to rub his poor feet.

The rest turned to look. His foul language definitely did not go unnoticed.

Realising that all their eyes were on him, he retorted, "What's there to look at?", glaring daggers at them, refusing to back down.

S.coups could feel his blood boiling. He was about to erupt, and noticing this, Jeonghan tried to ease the tensions. 

"Dino~ who's baby are you? Didn't I tell you not to use such language, child?" Jeonghan sing-songed, trying to lighten the mood. 

" off, Jeonghan. I'm not in the mood for it." Careless words slipped out from his mouth naturally, leaving the hyungs with their mouths gaping wide. What has gotten into their maknae?

"Yah, don't talk to your hyung like that." Jun lectured, trying to help the hyungs gain control of the situation.

"Says the guy who isn't even from our country. You're in no position to criticise my Korean, you Chinese dog." He gasped, eyes widening. How could he say that to his hyung?

"Yah! Lee Chan!" Seungkwan grabbed his shoulders, shaking him slightly. "Stop being so rude!"

He couldn't stop himself; the lid over his pent up frustrations had exploded off. He was on a roll, and he didn't want to stop.

"G-get off me, you !" Loud curses and insults poured from his mouth like water running from a faucet, even as multiple hyungs held him down to stop him from kicking and screaming them.

"Ouch!" Seungkwan yelped, as the hand he clamped over his mouth was bitten. The others suffered as well, a slap for Woozi, a kick for Dk, and a big load of verbal abuse.

"Enough!" S.coups bellowed, yanking the brat by his ear and bending him over his knee to deliver a few anger fueled swats.

Immediately, the younger shut up, strings of curses replaced by whimpers. "That hurt! Let me go you fu- OW!" 

"Do you want me to spank you, like the five year old brat you are acting like now, in front of all 12 of your hyungs?" He yanked the maknae's ear to his lips, his threat softer than a whisper.

Dino clearly didn't get the message, and continued to kick and scream.

S.coups sighed. He'd have to do this the hard way then. 

Grabbing the youngest by the scruff of his neck, he pinned his arm behind his back and led him to a corner.

"Let the kids head back first." He shouted over his shoulder, aware of the wary eyes of the members that watched his every action.

Immediately, the maknae line was pushed out by Dk, who gave the maknae a 'I'm-disappointed-in-you' look before sheperding the yoinger ones out.

That left the hyung line (Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi) in the room with the maknae. 

Wonwoo kept an eye on Dino, who was in time-out as the hyungs discussed what they should do to discipline him.

"I think we shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter