24 Hours Ago (IV)

I feel it coming (you don't have to run)

Author's Note: I have included a  warning ahead, about 3/4 through this chapter. is a very good plot driver and my time has come... to contribute to the galaxy. lol

Disclaimer: Vmin does not belong to me, and this is purely fictitious. May the Vmin fandom continue to reign with the active imaginations of writers :P


 

"You let him slap you around, but you wouldn't even let me make a sound?" Taehyung scrunched his eyes tightly to shut away the tears. "Did you just want to see how far you could go with me?"

"Tae—" Jimin was startled that Taehyung was drawing parallels between their relationship and his with Jungkook. Jimin knew he had put a considerable strain on Taehyung who was sole witness to how Jungkook was slowly ruining him, and for all the times Jimin found solace in Taehyung, he never realized he was imposing on Taehyung to a point of discomfort. Taehyung had always been patient with him, and he felt like trash to think that he might have mistreated Taehyung without knowing.

"I'm sorry, I never meant for you to feel this way..." Jimin sought to brush his fingertips over Taehyung's cheek but Taehyung straightened up and deflected the skin contact. Panic flickered in Jimin's eyes as he frantically probed how he had caused Taehyung to be so unforgiving towards him.

"Taehyung..." Jimin pleaded. "You're all I have. You're the only one I care about, I swear."

Taehyung scoffed with a jerk of his chin towards the doorway Jungkook had passed earlier. "Care to explain his presence then?"

"Taehyung, LOOK at me. I'm here." Jimin struggled to make eye contact with Taehyung. "He has probably left, I don't care." Jimin latched on to Taehyung's shoulders, and he was terrified because Taehyung seemed so cold and out-of-reach. "Please... don't leave me like this."

"Leave you?" Taehyung shook his head with dry irony. "How I have tried... Why am I still here?"

Taehyung stood to leave but Jimin threw his arms around Taehyung's neck. "You can leave once we hug it out, yeah?"

Taehyung felt a squeeze in his heart as his shirt stuck fast to his skin where drops of moisture were coming through. Jimin gulped audibly as he rubbed his face harder against the wet blotch on Taehyung's shoulder yet nothing would stop the tears. It was killing Jimin to consider that Taehyung might just hate him, and his miserable self wouldn't even be able to bring Taehyung any comfort right till the last moment of parting. Would Taehyung be glad to be rid of him?

Taehyung's shoulders sagged a little and he almost gave in to wrap Jimin in his arms as he always does, however, today was different.

"Stop confusing me, Jimin..."

Jimin lifted his head for an upfront view of Taehyung, watery eyes filled with dread.

"You're a coward, and I'm done with you."

Jimin stifled a sob, and he was suddenly certain that he doesn't want to wake up tomorrow. His mind was screaming with apologies and his eyes burnt with a hollow heart that ached to cradle Taehyung to his chest, and undo all his past actions that might have resulted in the way Taehyung was now hanging his head in defeat.

"Di-Did I do something that...h-hurt you?"

"What didn't you do?" Taehyung's head dipped lower, like the tone of his voice. "You ed me till I was sore."

"Why didn't you say something? I would have stopped..." Jimin was consumed with guilt.

"I didn't want you to stop." Taehyung said quietly. "I'd do whatever you want."

So it was confirmed then. Taehyung did not have mutual feelings for him. Taehyung only stayed out of pity for him, out of kindness to meet his every desperate need to be loved.

"How could you not tell me?" Jimin cried out, hands wringing the roots of his hair in despair. "I thought you wanted this... I thought you— lo-loved me."

"Is this love?" Taehyung suddenly grabbed hold of Jimin's arms and hauled him against the nearest wall.

"Taehy—"

***Author's Note: [M] scenes from this point***

"Shut up." Taehyung seized Jimin's crotch and Jimin gasped, color rushing to his cheeks.

"Remember when you used to say you wished to repay me for sticking with you all these years?" Taehyung wrapped his fingers around Jimin's hardening member, as he dropped his voice to a whisper and nipped Jimin's ear. "This is how you repay me, Park Jimin."

There was a tremor in Jimin's voice as his hands pried at Taehyung's fingers aggressively feeling him up with broad . "T-Tae— Not now— Not like this..."

"I never had a say whenever you wanted to do it with me..." Taehyung dove in for Jimin's neck with a trail of fervid kisses, and didn't hesitate to fumble for the waistband of Jimin's boxers with the intention to loosen it.

"Remember our last ...? I really expected our friends to walk in on us..." Taehyung snickered in tandem with his teetering shoulders and Jimin tried to catch Taehyung's cheeks in his hand. If he could get Taehyung to look straight at him, Taehyung would see how much he means to him right? Taetae would see that his hurt was also being felt by Jimin right?

"Taetae... Stop this... I've always loved you..."

Taehyung's eyes glistened but it was not out of joy. He was tired of being misused, and he had come here to make himself heard for once.

"You have a funny way of showing love... Always teasing me in public... That's how you show your love?" Taehyung shed his pants before tugging Jimin's boxers off and whipped Jimin around to ram his between Jimin's bare cheeks. Jimin wheezed in alarm and braced for Taehyung to enter him, but Taehyung lifted Jimin's wrists and rocked their bodies against the wall, fondling him cheek-to-cheek with his chin perched over Jimin's shoulder and constantly adding friction to the widening crack between Jimin's legs.

"Tae—!!" Jimin whimpered as he started to sweat with Taehyung's torso chafing against his back in an iron grip.

"You like it dirty, Jimin? You like humiliating me?"

Taehyung bent Jimin's chin towards him and swooped in for a kiss on impulse. Not caring that Jimin had gone slack, he slobbered his tongue over Jimin's lips anyway and tore his fingers through Jimin's hair to keep their lips locked in place. Taehyung twitched Jimin's and earned a hoarse yelp from him. Then his arm slipped over Jimin's pelvis and delivered firm over Jimin's .

Jimin craned his neck backwards weakly to catch a glimpse of Taehyung between the persistent onslaught of roving hands and lips. His breath caught in his throat when he saw that Taehyung's eyes were swollen red.

"Tae— I really lov-" Taehyung crashed his lips over Jimin's to cut him off and quickened the swipe motions over his with multiple wringing, driving him to the brink of exhaustion.

***Author's Note: [M] scenes up to this point***

"Don't speak." Taehyung hushed. "That's how you liked it right? All discreet and tight-lipped in front of our friends... Like it's something to be ashamed of. Maybe we should open that window and risk someone passing by? Jimin ah, doesn't that turn you on?"

Jimin broke down in a quivering, sobbing mess and Taehyung finally let go of him. Taehyung backed away, knees sinking to the floor while Jimin curled his arms over himself and cried into a corner against the wall. 

Taehyung knew he would never be allowed to touch Jimin again. Jimin was never his. He had lost Jimin the moment they started having  and stopped being friends. Both of them stayed lost in their own devastated thoughts, while muffled sobs could still be heard from Jimin's end.

"You only love me as a friend... Just admit it..."

Jimin shook his head furiously, and Taehyung could see his frustration in the way Jimin's hands wound into tiny fists inside his cocoon, not yet ready to confront him.

"I couldn't even get you alone in the bedroom without you bailing on me... but Jeon Jungkook gets to have this with you?"

Taehyung pressed his palms to the floor like he needed ground support to keep his self-worth from crumbling.

"I know you're afraid... because he scarred you... You think nobody wants you..." Taehyung drew a staggering breath in an attempt to regain composure.

"Have you ever considered why I'm still here despite all the you put me through?"

Taehyung's voice cracked, and he stood up so fast his legs wobbled at a precarious angle as he dashed from the room.

Jimin swerved around. "No, nonono— TAEHYUNG!!!!

A panic attack was setting in, and Taehyung had already slammed the door on his way out of the apartment as Jimin yelled after him. 

 


 

Author's Note:

I put plenty of thought into this, and I really dig writing angst. I always try to compensate with fluff after, if that makes any sense lol. :) Do support this story with kudos and leave comments! It'd really encourage me, readership seems low now