Plan

Unstable

Tae: “We need to talk…”

Jimin: “What’s all this guys haha…? You’re scaring me…”

Tae: “I didn’t think I’d had to tell you this, but… I’m an inspector. I work on the case of your lost friend… I’m doing as much and as fast as I can. I’m sorry.”

Jimin: “Why sorry? You’re probably working very hard these days. I’m sure you’ll save Yoongi… You could’ve just told me…”

Tae: “Wait, what? You’re not mad?”

Jimin: “Of course not, why would I be? It’s not your fault that he is kidnapped.”

Tae: “Oh… okay then… thanks for understanding, but now I need to tell you the plan which includes these two…” – He pointed at Kookie and Lisa.

Jimin: “I’m all ears.”

Tae: “Good. First, I need to inform you why Lisa is here. Of course you know that she the second group that practices in the building. One of her best friends, Jennie, was also kidnapped yesterday. We found some clues and came to the conclusion that the kidnapper is or has access to the building you all practice in. She also told me that there is one more group which practices in the same place as you. I want Lisa and you to watch after that group. I don’t know if we should trust them or not. For now, act like nothing happened, but keep a close eye on all of them. Keep them on your teammates too, it’s for the best right now.”

Jimin and Lisa: “Okay, got it!”

Tae: “Good. Also, Lisa!”

Lisa: “Yes?”

Tae: “You will be staying with us here since you live with Jennie only.”

Lisa: “No, no, no! It’s okay Tae, but I can stay with Jisoo and Rose.”

Tae: “You can’t, here’s why. They will ask you why you want to sleep with them now, did anything happen and where’s Jennie. We can’t let more people know about this. This should be a closed case. That way you all will still go on practices and the kidnapper will stay close, that way we can catch him easier. If we tell everyone that there was another kidnapping, no one will come to practices anymore. People will be everywhere which the kidnapper takes as a huge lead. We won’t know where he will attack next. Lisa, please… it’s for the best.”

Lisa: “Now that I think about it, you’re right.”

Tae: “Okay. Now Kookie, why don’t you go and help Lisa? She will be needing a strong extra hand.” – Jungkook chokes on his spit for a second.

Jungkook: “What?”

Tae: “Do as I say.”

Jungkook: “Excuse us for a moment guys.” – Kookie pulls Taehyung in the other room quickly. They are alone now.

Taehyung: “What the hell was that??”

Kookie: “Why should I go?”

Taehyung: “Because I went last time, plus it would be nice if you moved your for once.”

Jungkook: “Hey… don’t talk to me like that! That’s very rude you !”

Taehyung: “?!”

The fight continued for good 20-25 minutes until someone knocked on the door of the room. It was Jimin.

Jimin: “Hey guys, is everything okay? Did something happen?” – The yelling stopped when Chim entered the room. Silence took over the area, but soon enough, it was broken by Lisa’s voice now.

Lisa: “Did I miss something?”

Tae: “Oh, nothing much. It’s just Jungkook being rude.”

Jungkook: “ME BEING RUDE?!”

The argument continued again. Both Jimin and Lisa laughed at the sight of two kids fighting. Jesus, they are so childish. Some time went by. Lisa and Jimin thought enough is enough and separated the kids.

Lisa: “It’s 9:30pm. We should do this right now because Rose and Jisoo are usually out for dinner from 9 to 10pm. We still have some time, plus my apartment is not far away from here.”

Tae: “Jungkook… go…”

Jungkook: “Lisa, Jimin, can you two give us a minute?”

Lisa and Jimin: “Fine…”

Lisa: “But be fast!”

The two of them left the room leaving Tae and Kookie alone yet again.

Jungkook: “Listen to me just this once, please?”

Tae: “Alright… tell me…”

Kookie: “Um… I have a crush on Lisa dude… What if I get shy all of a sudden and scare her away?” – Jungkook blushed while tell him about the secret.

Tae: “Oh my god Tae… That’s actually adorable. Since when if I may ask?”

Kookie: “Since… since elementary school…”

Tae: “That’s so ing cute. Ah… my little Kookie is in love~”

Kookie: “Stop it…”

Tae: “But seriously now, you don’t have to worry about anything. You’re very attractive and nice. Girls think you’re very smooth.”

Jungkook: “Thank you hyung, but…”

Tae: “No buts! Go get her tiger.” – With that, Taehyung pushed Jungkook out of the room. He is now with Jimin and Lisa. Kookie becomes all shy and blushy when he looks at Lisa straight in the eyes. He tried to stay focused and calm but failed miserably. Lisa thought it was cute though.

Kookie: “So… um…”

Lisa: “Shall we go?”

Kookie: “Y… yes! We shall!” – Kookie quickly took the bag and they left the house.

Some time has passed and they finally came to Lisa’s flat, Lisa unlocked the door and they entered quickly because they didn’t want to be seen. Kookie quickly closed the door. Because they had so little time, Kookie and Lisa immediately went to pack her stuff. They ran all over the flat trying to make the packing faster. Suddenly, Lisa slipped making the clothes that she was carrying fall. Jungkook quickly came up to her and helped with the mess she made. He started to pick up her clothes and while they were doing it their eyes met. All of a sudden, they looked at each other with some kind of a connection. Like as if their auras mixed up and created one big mess. They couldn’t stop looking at each other. It felt strange. The stare off was stopped by Jungkook.

Jungkook: “Y… you have very pretty eyes.”

Lisa blushed and so Kookie did. She was left speechless. She tried telling something but the words couldn’t leave . Like some kind of a force makes her silent. Jungkook turned all red and looked away out of shyness.

Jungkook: “We should leave now… They should come back soon.”

Jungkook tried to leave the room quickly but Lisa grabbed his arm making him face her.

Lisa: “Um… Thanks…”

Jungkook: “For what?”

Lisa: “For helping me pack and… and for complementing me…”

Jungkook: “Oh… no problem and I’m only saying the truth you know.” – The last part made Lisa look which on Jungkook winked at her. Lisa kinda fangirled inside. – “We should go now.”

Lisa nodded and they both went home. When they arrived they saw Tae and Jimin playing some overwatch.

Jungkook: “We arrived! Help us unpack Lisa.”

Tae: “Awesome! Guys and I have decided that we should all sleep in the living room today. Jungkook and I will sleep on the floor while you and Jimin will sleep on the couches.”

Jungkook: “Sounds good to me!”

Everyone: “Okay let’s do this!”

They all helped Lisa unpack and went straight to sleep, waiting for another day.

Finally finished with this chapter, hope you all like it. I wanted to put some romance so I hope I did a good job on this one haha! I'll be updating the new chapter soon!